December 5th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Khleo from Atlanta

Feast your eyes on today’s Bombshell, stylist Khleo from Atlanta:

She says, “Some addictions aren’t made for rehab, mine just so happens to be fashion.”

“… My name is Khleo and I am a 21-year-old stylist and creator of my fashion website NeighborhoodJunkie.com.”

“… I would have to describe my style like a mood ring.”

“… I dress according to how I feel, but always do my best even on my bad days.”

” One day I can be wearing vibrant colors and the next Im into All black everything.”

” That even goes for my multiple changes in my hair color.”

” I love picking out things that people question or call ugly but when I put it on they understand it or so say “that is so you”.”

“… I love fashion, its like art to me, except instead of on a white canvas its on the canvas of different bodies.”

” Creating my type of art is what I would wake up and do for free.”

“… God’s gift to me was life, my gift back is what I do with it. My gift just so happens to make people feel and look good in the process.”

Jazzy! Your green hair is bold, but it works for you.
What do you think?

Posted In
80 comments

80 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Khleo from Atlanta”

1. Tee says:

People kill me with this age appropriate ish! She has style and it’s very different. Age shouldnt define anyone!

2. Britissh says:

young & full of life which shows threw your style, different. Love the website, btw.

3. Yes, love it! Very quirky and it seems easy.

4. natuafia says:

I dont get it .. at all !! Everything is all wrong

5. hotmama says:

Love her head wraps

6. Alicia says:

Yes ma’am! She is ah-mazing and killing it with her style! While I may not love all of her looks you can still def see the creativity and styling capabilities that she has. Bombshell for sure!

7. MJB says:

Hits and misses for me but I actually like some of them on her. Even the colored hair. It seems to work for her so I say continue doing what you’re doing!

8. 2nd Look says:

Started off good but slowly crashed though she reflects herself well in her fashion…sure she’ll be a hit in the future

9. Victoria says:

Does she use spray tan? The green hair and orange skin reminds me of Oompa Loompas. It looks like these outfits took less thought and more blind dressign in the dark

10. Miamore says:

I love Khleo, been a supporter since day 1! Every day since we’ve met her style improves that much more. I don’t know anyone who loves fashion as much as her. My favorite junkie!

She is doing her and it works. Boo to the naysayers. People never get far in life trying to be something they are not and lucky are the one’s who know who they are even if its DIFFERENT. Kudos girlfriend rock that green hair!

12. RONNIE says:

Thought I only liked the blue hair but no, I like it all!

I get what she is saying and TRYING to do but to me it doesn’t work….some of the outfits…it almost seems like she’s trying too hard to look eclectic or cool and hip like a hipster. I know accidental fashion successes and im sorry to say…well …most of the outfits doesn’t work. It falls flat by the time I get to the shoes! I love her hair tho!

14. sharongee says:

I get what she is saying and TRYING to do but to me it doesn’t work….some of the outfits…it almost seems like she’s trying too hard to look eclectic or cool and like a hipster. I know accidental fashion successes and im sorry to say…well …most of the outfits doesn’t work. It falls flat by the time I get to the shoes! I love her hair tho!

15. Ari says:

I like. Love the retro Jordan sweatshirt!

16. Annoyingly Right says:

LOVE it. Her style is quirky and fun.

17. mamareese says:

It’s clear she’s young….live it up child.

18. DIVA says:

an all over the place mess…. smh

19. Pinky says:

nice. not my personal taste but i get her style. very cute.

20. Heather says:

I like her style and the pieces that she picks out. I do wish that she would more fine tune her style, you can be diverse in looks but still have a signature style. Great job Khleo on being yourself and making it work. Contiue working at perfecting it.

Love from One Female to Another!

21. I really love her style. Very fun!

22. Vee says:

We have similar styles. I love her quote ” God’s gift to me is life and my gift back is what I do with it. My gift just so happens to make people feel and look good in the process.” You and youre style is awesome. You go girl!

23. binky says:

actually her style is cute and different and is it just me but does she not remind you of Santigold ?! xoxo

24. MIssRich.com says:

Very diverse, love all the complete looks, but the short lil white and yello dress not so much..

25. Reddlocks says:

That’s my gurl!!! You definitely keep steppin out of the box….

26. Mmisslulu says:

Bombshell in my book! Love! Love! Love!

27. Orantus says:

She dresses like an English Gal! So fresh So cool. Gwan as we would say here – that means “go girl in American”

28. princess ezeofor says:

death to personality glasses and nonsensically colored hair.