December 4th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Tori from Chicago

We’re giving Chitown a bit of love today with blogging Bombshell Tori:

She types, “My style is all over the place.”

” I’m a mix of modern and vintage.”

” I work in IT by day so sometimes I’m laid back…”

“…and other times I’m pushing the envelope.”

“… I’m an avid thrifter and DIY’er…”

“… so much so that at least one item in each of my outfits is guaranteed to come from a thrift store…”

“… or it’s something I’ve “put together”.”

” I love bold lips and statement pieces.”

Cute! Your glasses are a nice touch and I’m living for your short cut! See more of Tori’s looks at Glassesandglitter.com.
What do you think?

Posted In
63 comments

63 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Tori from Chicago”

1. Alisha says:

Tori I need that pink dress in my life! Love the pics and your cut almost makes a sista want to go back to “relaxing” my hair! LOL Love it and you fabulous as always!

2. I love tori’s style! Fun and fearless! I love her hair cut and i absolutely love the nude heels with the white jacket and green pants! Go Tori!

3. Bre Bre says:

I like this girls style because it is realistic and wearable, so i voted bomb shell…

*taps mic* Is this thing on? I swear on this site, as soon as someone voices their opinion yall heaux be quick to jump on here and call that person a hater. WTF… that’s their opinion and ppl that submit pictures should be ready to hear the good, bad and ugly. As they would if they were in front of fashion designers in Paris, California or Italy. So wtf… if they don’t like her style they just don’t that doesnt make them a hater. DAMN! *drops mic*

4. J Danielle says:

I love it! And I’m so mad that I can’t find camo or olive jeggings in my size anywhere. Great stuff!

Tori I love how fearless you are. Your style is your style and I find it edgy and fun! You go girl… Do you honey boo!!

6. Tori is definitely a bombshell in my book! Werk Tori!

7. Nina says:

I love her hair, and I disagree about certain states in the US having amazing shops etc. I come from London and will always maintain we have the best affordable fashion forward well made clothing in the world but I am biased lol

8. COCO says:

This girl remidns me of Traci Braxton. she lost me at the blue lipstick, sorry, not feeling any of the looks apart from teh white jacket and khaki skinny jeans

The blue lipstick looked good with the dress, but not with the blue glasses (it looked a tad silly). But I thought she was simply delightful. I condone thrifting!! She definitely has awesome style!

Shari Motley

10. Kar* says:

Definitely a bombshell. The White jacket look and the pink dress did it for me.

11. Wow, I am really surprised by some of the negative comments here. I mean you have a right to disagree but some of the comments are just downright petty and insensitive. I love all of her looks. I couldn’t wear all of them, but I certainly respect the risks that she took. Bravo and much respect Tori.

12. Alicia says:

Some hits like the 1st look and the look with the green pants (LOVE both), and some misses like the 2 looks with the blue lips (just my opinion). But you can see that Tori does have style and a lot of confidence and confidence always makes you look good, so do you girl!