December 4th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Tori from Chicago

We’re giving Chitown a bit of love today with blogging Bombshell Tori:

She types, “My style is all over the place.”

” I’m a mix of modern and vintage.”

” I work in IT by day so sometimes I’m laid back…”

“…and other times I’m pushing the envelope.”

“… I’m an avid thrifter and DIY’er…”

“… so much so that at least one item in each of my outfits is guaranteed to come from a thrift store…”

“… or it’s something I’ve “put together”.”

” I love bold lips and statement pieces.”

Cute! Your glasses are a nice touch and I’m living for your short cut! See more of Tori’s looks at Glassesandglitter.com.
What do you think?

Posted In
63 comments

63 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Tori from Chicago”

1. Luv Tori’s Style, Definitely a Bombshell!!!

2. hotmama says:

For the most part I like her style. She took some risks that didn’t pan out so well but overall she looks great!

3. Soul Touch says:

I LOVE her!!! Simple, yet gorgeous and chic.

4. Pretty nice style. I’d love to get a close up of her stipper heels :) I like them a lot.

5. Suri says:

Style?Where?
    Pretty face and nice hairstyle nonetheless.

6. tt says:

what hot mama said.

7. aries says:

bombshell, based on the burgundy and gray boots and multi colored platforms.

8. Tiara says:

i dig her. blue lips blue glasses a win

9. Brittany says:

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s bombshell summed it up nicely for me because there is truly nothing to see here.

10. I wub me some Tori. She has a dope style, not afraid to take chances, and her personality is just as great too. Go, Tori!

11. mi manning says:

oh god!!!!!! i don’t know what it is w/ the Chi. maybe they’re not as exposed to the stores and stuff we have in the east and west coasts. like i said before…country bumpkins!!!!!!!

12. jme says:

Fresh!!! Definite bombshell :-)

13. Empress says:

I like her! Cute! I like some outfits!

14. steph says:

i really like the last dress. i live for hot pink.

15. Katherine G says:

This woman looks absolutely fabulous!!! I love it!!!

16. commentor says:

snore..

17. Brandon says:

I feel like if you have short hair a statement earring is almost necessary, a lot of her looks seem bare. Slap an earring on girl and live ya life!

18. lala says:

she’s no bombshell

19. Sigh says:

I love her hair cut and I love all the different ways she styled her short hair. She also knows how to choose great frames for her face! Love her spectacles

20. cheriemacherie says:

love the first look n the army green pants/ nude heels look..

21. heyyall says:

I like her hair

22. Kitana says:

@Mi Manning

Like Kim Kardashian confirmed, we have some of the best fashion available to us in the world, out of towners come here to shop, so please fallback goof. Now we do agree on one thing, the Chicago girls (featured on FBD) are NOT bringing it like I KNOW we can. I only like one outfit, that was the olive green pants and white blazer. The rest was a no go for me. The girls here who are truly into fashion would never ever submit photos :-(

23. yusufswifee says:

I love the cut. It is a little too “done” for me or maybe its the eyebrows – but overall – nice pieces. Headed to the blog.

24. CaribbeanQueen says:

This looks like the same girl from yesterday…

25. Dom says:

I love the suede thigh-highs!

26. Dre says:

I love Tori’s style! I can totally see her vibrant personality speak through her wardrobe choices. Bombshell!

27. Soul Touch says:

Surprised by the responses (or maybe not) but I don’t think someone has to be flash to be a bomb. I loved her style…

But hey, fashion…like art…is subjective.

28. natuafia says:

I dont like it at all … her style isn’t polished

29. Rochelle says:

I love Tori! So glad that is being featured! Definitely a BOMBshell! Werking it on the regular!

30. Marthe says:

I only liked the olive green pants / white blouse look. At the (even if they’re interesting looking) stripper heels it just got a NO for me. You have nice pieces, but invest more into basic, simple things. Your hair and make-up are already a big statement most of the time.

31. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Yes, she said it herself, your style IS all over the place….I’m sorry but NEXT….

32. JParris says:

I want the shoes she’s wearing when she’s standing up with her leg crossed

33. Terez Baskin says:

I love Tori’s style. I think some of y’all need to take a good look in the mirror before you go so hard on another woman. Is that what the hell we do for fun these days? NOT to mention most of y’all are hiding behind a pseudo name and blank avatar. Style Blogging is hard. Shit Blogging is hard. You can do better then do so. And the last time I checked CHICAGO is the 3 largest city in America. Where you from Cleveland (no offense to cleveland, but seriously)?

34. FabEllis says:

So… I’m confused. I’m not sure what pictures everyone else is looking at but Tori’s style is bomb! She is a beautiful girl, love the cut and her style. Fabulous!

35. Kisha says:

Olive pants + white jacket = gorgeousness!!!

36. Savage says:

@Kitana…PREACH

37. Mo_Sheri10 says:

She’s not a bombshell, but has nice style. There are a couple of outfits I’d rock. I love the pink dress with the leopard print shoes.

38. LoveroffashionEjensmile says:

Nice style but this is the new normal. Nothing new or eye catching. Cute nonetheless.

39. Aye says:

some of her looks are giving me Monica steez esp with the haircut

40. shop pinkaddictionboutique.com for all the hottest lastest women items and follow me on instagram @labelsnfashion

41. Natasha says:

^ Tamika, not today. Go pay for an ad please and respect Claire’s space. As to the submission, I feel the IT industry vibe and respect a girl with multiple glasses to match her ‘fits

42. Mrs windy city says:

hey Terez !

Totally agree, we have some of the best dressed bloggers and women here in Chicago. I could never submit as a bombshell because some of the comments are totally uncalled for.

Tori love your beige jacket, green pants and also that last dress. Go head!

43. Roxy says:

I love her style, she’s beautiful, hair is on point!! BOMBSHELL!!

44. Britton says:

I LOVE Tori’s style! The title of bombshell is WELL deserved! WEEEEERK!

45. Lynn says:

Tori style is ALWAYS on point & definitely a bombshell!!!!!

46. Moe says:

I want to see the people who have a problem with her style to submit some photos, and be sure to announce that they’re the one’s making nasty comments. Her style is her style. It’s ok if it isn’t for you, but calling people country bumpkins? SERIOUSLY? Are we 9 years old??!

On another note, I love Tori’s style. I love that she is fearless and can rock blue lipstick! And it looks good too…(as well as the other looks)

47. Debz says:

i like everything but the blue lipstick.

48. I know my girl Tori doesn’t give two drops about the negative comments and doesn’t need anyone to speak up for her but I will anyway.

I rarely even read this site because I think it is one of the many breeding grounds for unnecessary, banal vitriol.

If something is not your style, c’est la vie, move on.

The thing I love most about Tori and her style is she is unapologeticly herself. She can fit in in a boardroom and a hoochie bar and work both with confidence.

And side note…”country bumpkins” can’t afford the Louboutins that she is rocking and I am sure the person who left the comment can’t either but I digress.

49. I know my girl Tori doesn’t give two drops about the negative comments and doesn’t need anyone to speak up for her but I will anyway.

If something is not your style, c’est la vie. Move on.

And “country bumpkins” can’t afford the louboutin’s she’s rocking and I am sure the person who left the comment can’t either but I digress.