December 3rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Who Wore it Better
By Faith

The Givenchy tee saga continues! Kim Kardashian was spotted in Miami in the same $665 Givenchy Birds of Paradise Tee Rihanna wore back in August.

While Kim cuffed the sleeves and paired hers with her favorite Christian Louboutin Unbout Illusion Pumps and Kardashian Kollection faux leather leggings, Rih sported her tee with black pants, cherry red lips, and a pair of Tom Ford Black Leather Chain Wedges.

The short sleeve tee has the brand’s iconic print along with a holy figure graphic design.

I gotta give it to Kim here! Her pairing does the tee justice, though I’m kind of tired of her Unbout pumps (just saying).

What do you think? Who wore it better?

39 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Kim Kardashian vs. Rihanna in Givenchy’s Birds of Paradise Tee”

Hands down Rhi Rhi! She just has that swag that comes so naturally that Kim looks so forced! You’re not about that life Kim! lol

2. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

3. sherri says:

We have seen this leather pant/Louboutin Unbout pump combo too many times from Kim. This tee is more Rihanna’s style, and her whole look is way more effortless.

4. Exhibit_REY says:

I kinda think Kim won as well but I wish she’d put those Unbout shoes on ice somewhere!

5. gina says:

The shirt looks better on Rihanna but I like Kim’s overall look better.

6. JParris says:

Ri, doesn’t suit Kim

7. Juice love says:

I agree everything Kim does lately is forced poor tink tink but hands down rihanna

8. LadyC says:

I would’ve loved to see Kim’s look on Rihanna with a gold chain. Kim would never wear this if she wasn’t dating kanye

9. ginaukoha says:

Kim wore It better, with a skinny pant looks more classy and not baggy like a guy’s clothen on Rihanna

10. Olwethu says:

Rihanna’s hair give the outfit that an edge but Kim takes this one, I never thougt i’d spot Kimmy cakes in this type of shirt. These two love these shoes.

11. COCO says:

What has happened to Kim?! Her body just looks so awkward now, even in a freaking t shirt! I think as I’ve said before, its mainly a size issue, she’s wearing bigger sizes now that don’t fit so she looks really off.

12. lele says:

Rihanna Rihanna… the pants and shoes add even more character in this outfit…

13. HOW CAN YOU COMPARE ???? RIHANNA dAAAAA!!!!!

14. Empress says:

Rihanna! Both have a baggy fit! I don’t like the big shirt, tight pants combo!

15. @paparazzi_promo says:

Rih Rih :)

16. yusufswifee says:

haha! RhiRhi….she has that edge.

17. T1K says:

These kind of things are not for Kim, she looks as if she’s trying too hard plus it makes her look shorter and thick. At least by this photo

18. Jenna says:

I agree with @T1K

19. Crystal says:

Although Rihanna pulled off this look, I would personally wear it like Kim. It’s more everyday and practical IMO. And I think it’s refreshing to see someone with that kind of money wear the same shoes over and over like we do.

20. MEG says:

Definitely Rhi…Kim looks like she took the shirt right off of Kanye…

21. reesha says:

You can’t wear a ugly shirt better that anyone else, lol. It reminds me of how everyone bought the versace shirts years/decade ago because Biggie and Pac wore them. That didn’t make them cute

22. Izhause says:

Kim ruins the style of this shirt by rolling up the sleeves, rolled up sleeves makes this shirt look like a K mart shirt. Rhi shows how the shirt should look.

23. natuafia says:

Kim looks really awkward she should stick to blazers

24. 2nd Look says:

Lol @ Meg…exactly it’s just not Kim looks like a complete after thought on her

25. Likkle Miss says:

RiRi takes this one. It looks effortless.

26. Carmesha says:

Definitely Rihanna! I love her shoes and accessories. Kim ruins it with the rolled up sleeves.

27. tasha says:

Riri. Kimmie K needs to go back to playing dress up of how she use to dress. Ye is really trying to pull an Amber w Kim and its not working

28. Danni says:

My girl Rihanna!!!! No need for the comparison!!
    Still love KimmyKakes tho

29. J Danielle says:

Generally I think Rihanna rocks everything better than everybody but this one I give to Kim K. I haven’t seen her in too many tees especially not straight tunic types. I love this look on her it makes her look tiny which is cute for this. She definitely could have chosen different shoes. Are those unbouts comfy or something? All those tom fords she has and she wore the Loubys again? hmmm

30. Reeseecup says:

Im gonna go with Kim! Only because I could pull off her look better than I can pull off those Harem Pants lol. But they do look cute on Rhi Rhi though.

31. DIVA says:

RihRih !!!!

32. hayilabc says:

RIhanna. Something about the fit of this tee doesn’t look right on Kim and the rolled sleeves… -___-

33. binks says:

Hate the shirt

34. There is NOOOOO question. Rihanna hands DOWN!!!

35. Estania says:

Rihanna rocked it

36. Anabelle Whitepaws says:

Kim has my vote! She’s a gorgeous woman…and she looks glam. I’m just about TIRED of Rihanna’s shoes! Seen ‘em wayyyy too many times already!

37. Jeaulina says:

Rihanna is shutting it down. Her skin tone elevates the colours and her pleated carrot leg pants add a structure to it. Those shoes K.O.

Kim your not Kanye. Same old leggins and wrist jewels. I want her to go back to dressing like her.