December 3rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shopping

Kim Kardashian is continuing her Middle Eastern tour, promoting Millions of Milkshakes! For her most recent stop in Bahrain, she slipped on a few of her favorite labels, rocking a $2,990 blue Lanvin Ruffle Back Dress and Céline sandals:

Her blue techno jersey dress has an exposed zip back with a full-length ruffle.

Simple, and very demure. Her dress is now on sale for $1,794 at Neiman Marcus. Get it here if you’re up for the splurge.

Hot! or Hmm…?

30 Responses to “Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Millions of Milkshakes Bahrain Blue Lanvin Ruffle-Back Dress”

Simple yet chic! I love it!

2. Reeseecup says:

Simple yet chic! I love it! Had to put my name, sorry lol.

3. T1K says:

Beautiful dress… She doesn’t look youthful in this picture. Kanye needs to step back

4. Faith says:

makes her midsection look weird. Hmm…

5. Audrey says:

She’s looks like she hasn’t been to the gym in awhile!!! Still looks pretty :)
    Has she been expemted from Kanye’s workout plan?

6. TAMMY M. says:

Kim could be in a full Burqa and some women would still hate. Just the nature of crab mentality and low self esteem. The dress is fab.

7. Very HOT. I love the colour.

8. Jenna says:

First thing I thought was “WOW she looks really wide in that dress” :( And the fold at her waist doesn’t help either, maybe its the way she’s standing. The dress is nice though!

9. AzizMom says:

It could be the photo or the lighting but it looks like she is wearing stockings. Are her legs that pale? Overall, I like the look but too bad we can’t see how the back detail is flowing over her curves!

10. ginaukoha says:

Love the length and color of the dress,but not really sure of what’s going on the midsection.

11. Comfort P. says:

I love this dress and a lot of Kims clothes but I like them for other people/ other shapes. She looks short and WIDE!

12. Crystal says:

Women are a mess. A woman not starving herself and looks healthy for once and we say she looks wide and hasn’t been hitting the gym. Geesh.

13. Indigo says:

I’m rocking this color blue today,but umm..I don’t see a dress worth $3000 … sorry.

14. JParris says:

I wonder how the ruffles in the back looked on her …

15. In my Pheadra Parks voice: Everyone knows Kim’s dress is a size too small which explains the lines at her waist and under her bust. I too would like to see a back shot!

16. Jaz says:

So um how would you sit in that dress? If you sat down, you would presumably wrinkle the ruffle. Blue is a good color for her

17. Tammy M. says:

I swear Kim could be in a full burqa and females would still have a problem with her attire. Guess that is what crab mentality and low self esteem will do.

The dress is fab and she looks nice in it.

18. CaribbeanQueen says:

The dress is gorgeous on the model, doesn’t work for Kim tho. The color is about the only thing that’s working

19. Prettigyrl78 says:

i love it…love me some kimmy k

20. NellyV85 says:

Anytime you shoot “up” at someone (except rail thin models), they subject will appear wider. That is photog 101 folks. I think she looks lovely!

21. Taj says:

I love the dress but it makes her look wider than normal. Gorgeous color and style.

22. natuafia says:

Something is off but she looks ok

23. T says:

Love the dress just does not look right on her

24. Empress says:

She looks nice! I myself would have liked to see a back shot of her assets and the ruffles! Lol

25. bebe says:

Pretty colour, would have liked to see the back of it on Kim.

26. Nikkibellaray says:

She looks good! Classy.

27. Jinx Moneypenny says:

I like it better on the model. It makes her look really wide for some reason. Not flattering.

28. kay says:

“Kim could be in a full Burqa and some women would still hate. Just the nature of crab mentality and low self esteem.”

well that’s a gross oversimplification if I have ever heard one.

Tammy- it’s not about hating on Kim. It’s about being respectful of other people’s culture and RELIGION. “When in Rome, do as the Romans” is an idiom for a reason. For the same reason you don’t wear club clothes to your granny’s house her cut-out illusion dress was WRONG. WRONG. WRONG.

One will never advance in life if they believe they can “do them” all the time. That’s a bird mentality. There is a time and a place for everything and as Claire said, that nude cut out dress was not appropriate. I love my cutoffs and high heels but when I visit my parents in Dubai, I cover up and dress very conservatively. It’s called being a global citizen. You respect people’s cultures. The fact that Americans fail to recognize this is EXACTLY why we get so much of this “hate” that you speak of abroad.

in other news- love the dress, wish it was tailored better. Certainly more appropriate.

29. Westafricanmutt says:

Ummmm no. She does look too wide in the dress. Doesn’t flatter her figure at all. I betchya the ruffles just don’t work behind her. No Kimster. Not today

30. Kay says:

Wtf she’s over there promoting milkshake wtf!!!!