December 3rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Snapshot
Snapshot: Rita Ora for Harper’s Bazaar UK January 2013

Rita Ora for Harper’s Bazaar UK January 2013. See a behind-the-scenes video here:

Images: HarpersBazaar.co.uk.

Posted In
25 comments

25 Responses to “Snapshot: Rita Ora for Harper’s Bazaar UK January 2013”

1. Chris styles says:

Her body looks contorted and awkward in the first pic…and not in a good high fashion way…

2. lola says:

This bish needs to stop. She looks “off” all the time and that tacky red lipstick and dirty bleach blonde job makes her look South London hood. No! Just no! And what exactly is she promoting? Does she have music out? SMH I’m done!

3. She was featured on Fashion Police 2 weeks ago because of her style and how high fashion she is becoming. She’s starting to grow on me, her style has changed, she’s wearing a lot more high fashion runway pieces, obviously she has a pretty good stylist. I swear in the second pic she looks like Brittany Murphy in Clueless with that hair cut

4. Shana says:

She never does it for me. NEVER.

5. JParris says:

With her fashions, I don’t understand how she can let 20 dudes hit it! LOL

6. Minnesota says:

HORRIBLE. When I think fashion I don’t think Rita Ora. She makes high-end pieces look cheap.

7. Rissy says:

For some reason I just don’t like her at all, is it just me?

8. PEACEMAKER says:

Y’all are only hating because u don’t find any value attached to her as an artist yet. If she’d made her mark in the music industry b4 going into fashion, you wouldn’t yab much.

9. Reeezy says:

Shout Out to her marketing team because she is EVERYWHERE but I have yet to meet anybody who has ever actually heard any of her music.

No matter how much its been denied, its does really seem like Rita is being sold as a mini Rihanna…and it just doesn’t work. She just gives me this cutesy vibe that really jars with teh edginess of ehr clothign style, and makes her whole imhge seem so forced.

She sings the song r.i.p i am sure most of you have heard it….u just didn’ t know it was her. She also has a song out called “party” or simethin like that

12. Westafricanmutt says:

These pictures are honestly not flattering. She has looked better. Not doing it for me.

13. Joanna says:

Not loving the shoots but the outfits are cute!!

14. Mely B says:

@Peacemaker – agree with your comment. It’s cool to bash Rita Ora now because she’s not from the US and they are pushing her hard on social media but not so much with her music. Once she has a big hit and becomes known for her music, I guess she’ll become one of the cool chicks. I think that unfortunately for her she is allowing the powers that be to mold & shape her style instead of having a stronger vision of how she wants to present herself.

15. AzizMom says:

I like her tatoo on the underside of her arm. I was cracking up on how Rob Kardashian was going IN on how she cheated with 20 dudes. They are so immature and h.s. with relationships being blasted on Twitter.

16. yusufswifee says:

I have to say she is growing on me. I am still not checking for her….but when her looks get reposted on tumblr style blogs – i am becoming a fan. Her marketing team is definitely hard at work and she is being marketed in the Rhianna fashion.

Oh and that arm tat is FAB. I think I prefer her in high fashion with little/no roots showing

17. natuafia says:

She looks fab !

18. tt says:

nope! she looks like she’s on drugs or something. very grungy looking.

19. tisha says:

LOL…Funny how commenters hate rita sooo much although she is a copy of Rihanna, yet sing rRhanna’s praises for everything she wears. I really do no get it. I am a huge fan of Rih, but she doesn’t always get it right. I think Rita’s first pic looks good . That jump suit( this is a fashion blog not a who do we like blog) is very nice.

20. whatevs says:

mess as usual…

21. Nina says:

The reason why people are annoyed is because she is being forced down our throats left and right because of her questionable fashions–and let’s admit it, many choices, esp in the beginning, were questionable– and being referred to as a singer. However, unlike other up and comers– Miguel, Elle Varner, for example– she is rarely heard SINGING. Her songs are not being promoted- her image is. And that’s where the disconnect is. Rihanna and Beyonce are great entertainers who are simultaneously admired for their styles– Rihanna’s is daring, Beyonce’s is glam/cute. Rita Ora has a backlash because we are being asked to care about her, but we are not being told why we should.

22. Amerie says:

Why so much hate? She’s beautiful & has more style than alot of artists out right now. Plus she can actually sing..

23. baju senam says:

I really like the color of her skin, I also like the shape of her lips. very sexy combination.