December 2nd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna

Rihanna promoted her ‘Nude’ fragrance at Macy’s in Century City, California in a virginal custom white lace dress by Nini Nguyen and Tom Ford black python pumps:

The Unapologetic songstress finished her look with a banging vintage Christian Lacroix choker:

Pretty! Her frock’s sheer elements are very apropos for a ‘Nude’ Fragrance promotion. Hair and makeup? Beautiful!
What do you think?

Images: Getty

28 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Nude Fragrance Launch Nini Nguyen White Lace Dress and Tom Ford Black Python Pumps”

1. tt says:

rihanna looks great! i really like the fact that she is such a style chameleon even though she has moments where i’m like wtf are you wearing, but overall rihanna gets it right more than most celebs. i LOVE nini nguyen. she is fly in her own right & her designs are so new.

2. CHRISSYROC says:

I think this look was appropriate for this type of event. Its nice to see her looking youthful for a change. Sometimes simplicity is key :)

3. Kisha says:

She looks beautiful because…she’s beautiful. The black shoe and heavy choker throw this off for me though.

The heavy choker looks tacky with this look imo. Without it this look would have been fab.

5. jess from london says:

I agree with kisha about the way she accessorised the dress and the shoes. Make up is nice and simple tho.

6. Leila says:

Classy and sexy! That choker adds an edgy touch to it!

7. Alexis says:

I love this ensemble, I would have went with a different shoe choice, maybe a strappy sandal or nude pump.

8. Fifi says:

I like the dress and the choker …. not so much the shoes ¬_¬

9. Nellyv85 says:

She is a very pretty girl, but I think she looks exhausted.

10. MelyB says:

Nini always looks great on her blog & I thought her styling Rih would be a match made in heaven but this and the other look she styled for her were underwhelming. This dress is pretty but that choker & the shoes are throwing the whole look off.

11. DannielleS says:

Love her makeup, nails/color, and the necklace! The dress is a no for me!

12. natuafia says:

Her face looks great but I dont like the dress

13. COCO says:

Nice to see her fully clothed for one >:-D haaaa! Jks. This dress is nice and feminine, I really don’t like her hair though.

14. Crystal says:

I don’t like this look at all but SHE is gorgeous! I love the Rihanna is fearless and regardless of what anybody says she’ll look back 20 years from now with no regrets.

15. I am Kim M says:

She is a gorgeous girl but I don’t like the shoes nor the dress. I hope she slows down with the tattoos also.

16. JParris says:

Has anyone smelled nude? I wonder if it differs dramatically than her original scent. But she looks pretty!

17. Niynah says:

Not feeling it

18. seriously says:

I like each piece but not together. I’m definitely not feeling the shoes with this.

19. Tori says:

I usually love everything Nina does, but this is hmmm for me. She just looks plain and not in a good way!

20. SLIMB says:

So simple, yet I love it. She looks pretty…

21. PEACEMAKER says:

hear y’all saying she looks great she looks awesome. but when some otha celeb (insert rita ora, christina milian) wears it or a FB reader submits it as fashion bombshell of d day, u’ll cuss em out.

22. PEACEMAKER says:

hear y’all saying she looks great she looks awesome. but when some otha celeb (insert rita ora) wears it or a FB reader submits it as fashion bombshell of d day, u’ll cuss em out.

23. Westafricanmutt says:

Her face looks absolutely beautiful. That dress doesn’t look good on her. The shoes… she should just give them to someone.

24. kateeee says:

No bueno!!!

25. Fashion Cafe says:

I am going to have to agree with Mely B. The two looks I have seen that she has styled for RiRi just didn’t do it for me especially knowing Nini has a great sense of style. I didn’t care for this look at all. I wont write Nini off just yet as a stylist to RiRi but we shall be watchful and hopeful.

I say No Ma’am.

27. JBZ says:

I like this because it look and the choker adds a little umf! the shoes could have been better she’s looked worse I’d give her a 7!

28. peplum lover says:

Gorgeous – love the way they used nude makeup to match nude perfume – I’m so used to her rocking a bold red lip – for some reason