November 30th, 2012
Snapshot
Snapshot: Big Sean and Chris Brown for XXL December 2012/January 2013

Big Sean and Chris Brown for XXL December 2012/January 2013.
Some quotes from Chris Brown:

“In the beginning, I used to be hot. I’m normal. I’m human, so if anybody says something that’s a lie, I’m numb to it. I’ve smartened up.”

“A lot of people wanna know about the whole situation with me, Drake and Meek Mill. At the end of the day, I’m me, they’re them. They rap, I sing. Totally different caliber. I rap, I play around on mixtapes. But our words don’t collide as much as you’d think.”

“I haven’t been as mature and thought out in the past, so, me growing now, it’s showing my progression. I used to use my Twitter account to vent, but now I mostly use it for marketing and promotions. Even if the media asks me something, if it’s cool then it’s, ‘What’s up?’ But if it’s anything that’s too negative, I don’t care to respond.”
Some quotes from Big Sean:

“It’s deeper than just comin’ up or making money. We got the potential and opportunities to change the world—and still have fun with it. It’s a responsibility that I feel like I’m willing to take.”

“I took all my experiences from Detroit and incorporated them into who I am today. From partying to inspiration to sharing times about being broke to love to the dope boys, paper chasers. I would see all the players rocking furs and gators. I’ve seen people get killed. I’ve seen people spend crazy money. I’ve seen poor people. I give every aspect of the city in my music. They need somebody to tell that story.”

Images: XXLMag.com

Posted In
15 comments

15 Responses to “Snapshot: Big Sean and Chris Brown for XXL December 2012/January 2013”

1. MissRich.com says:

I luv Chris but he totally contradicted himself. He recently go into a twitter battle and deleted his acct. Other then that he looks cute on the cover. I don’t mind that gold hoop nose ring and the tats :)

2. big sean! big sean! big sean! hehehe :-)

3. Tel says:

No more apologies….. Hmmm where have I heard that before

4. Kisha says:

Obvioulsy this interview took place before his latest Twitter incident. I feel bad for the kid, I really do. He just seems very misguided.

5. DarkEmpress says:

I really love Big Sean’s chains. The Lion King. Dope.

6. natuafia says:

Big sean is soo attractive to me

7. Jaslene says:

Big Sean needs to do something with his teeth. Also “No more Apologies” when did you ever do that?

8. Mae J says:

I’m only here for Big Sean. That’s my dude! His constant appreciation for his success and growth is very admirable and refreshing in the game right now. As a native Detroiter, I’m super proud of this guy.

9. Vee says:

why do they cover one of their eyes…

10. jessica says:

@Vee its and Illuminati symbol

11. andie says:

my thirst is SO real right now!!!

12. @Gia says:

:) CB – Proud of yah bwoy…. Hate it when u apologize, the past is the past, (beep) tthe rest and continue pumping music thru my headphones.

13. Marsha D says:

Chris Brown lil fine self (growl) but seriously….”wha you say?” what kinda 1st grade grammar is dat?!

14. Yasmine says:

Is it just me? or is CB just starting to get really ugly?? i never found him attractive. However, he’s uglier now than what he has ever been!