November 30th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rita Ora has been living quite the life lately, hasn’t she? The Roc Nation songstress was spotted alongside Albanian Prime Minister, Sali Berisha, as she helped celebrate the country’s 100th Independence Day. Her garb of choice for the evening was a Vivienne Westwood Gold Label Spring 2012 grey corset dress and a pair of Nike’s.

Her grey corset dress with lace detail can be seen on the Vivienne Westwood runway below.

Hmm… Though elements of this dress are beautiful, and her curls work great with this look, I get a bit of a costume ball vibe that throws it all off for me.

What do you think?

~Cliché

21 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Rita Ora’s Albania Vivienne Westwood Gold Label Spring 2012 Grey Corset Dress”

Is she wearing sneakers with this too? This girl….

2. Enigma says:

Ok, please tell me she just has on gym shoes outside but changed into some red heels for the event? If no, this is an epic fail! I liked it until I noticed the shoes

Shoes ?

4. TM says:

:( unfortunate

5. Lola89 says:

What is it that Rita Ora does again? I always forget. *sarcasm*
    She looks hideous in that dress.

6. Curves says:

Maybe she has a foot problem because i know its hard wearing heels all the time…. we never know but i dont like the dress regardless

7. hypnotic says:

Her hair and makeup pretty much ruin every decent look her stylist puts together. That shade of blonde is not flattering to her complexion.

8. Tiffany says:

Rita Ora wins the “Try too hard” award. What’s with the red lip and the blond hair! I get that she’s tryna look racially ambiguous but dang…try a red hue or something. Who matches their hair color to their complexion!?!

9. KayGee says:

I think she looks fab. I sure hope she wasn’t wearing sneakers with that. At least this is better than nicki’s outfit in aussie.

10. Nelli says:

again with the same dry hair -_____- and the trainers, even if she did change thats a flippin Vivienne Westwood dress come on now! im really bored of her now

11. AzizMom says:

I’m with Lola89…always confused when she’s featured. Maybe she’s a UK big deal?

12. StopTheMaddness says:

Aside from believing that haute couture and jordans are acceptable fashion choices….pray tell, what exactly does this Rita Ora do, because she certainly isn’t topping any music charts.

13. xi zane says:

I’m tired of looking at rita ora! plz, for the love of be-jebus give me fashion gasams and not fashion puke.

14. Dani says:

She’s still around? #OhOk

15. AlliHam says:

She needs a new hair style

16. Denny says:

Now, i love the dress!! Looks so good on her.but the fact that shes wearin jordans doesnt change how she looks…thats HER style, and u should appriciate the fact that shes original in the first place…

17. 1234 says: