November 29th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shoes, Shopping
Wardrobe Query: Blac Chyna’s Shopping Privileged Pink Heelless Sneaker Wedges

As soon as Blac Chyna‘s latest pix hit the web, I somehow knew I’d be getting a Mail Bomb or two about her look.
Taya was the first to write in, saying, “What are these shoes that Blac Chyna is rockin ?”

“…I’m in love with them.”
Indeed. Ms. Chyne uplifted a black and gray ensemble with an $895 Alexander Wang Rocco bag in yellow and $100 Privilege Pink Heelless sneakers:

The lace ups come in an assortment of colors, including black/gold, snakeprint, gray, pink, and more.
Get China’s shoes at UrbanOg or FlyJane.com.
Complete the rest of her look here:

Thoughts on her look?

*Thanks for the tips, guys!

Posted In
68 comments

68 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Blac Chyna’s Shopping Privileged Pink Heelless Sneaker Wedges”

The shoes are hideous. The outfit is far from fashionable. People only want to wear them because they want to look or dress like her, which speaks to a much bigger problem.

2. styleordye says:

I’m not here for this…let the record show. Beautiful girl though.

3. J. Nicole says:

Wow… Those are… Interesting. I actually kind of like the print, but not for a sneaker. Maybe a summer sandal and maybe not so…”all over”.

Maybe I’m showing my age but is she a rapper or on a reality show?

4. soca barb says:

they also got the pink ones she is rocking but i was too lazy to look for them, dont like ‘em!!

5. Jlynn719 says:

Ewwwwwww… who are these people who are requesting you find these items Claire? Wow

6. Omgeezy!! says:

Chile pls!!! First comment is spot on!!

7. beauty_hurts says:

She looks like a fool.

8. Neesiepoo says:

I’m just happy you guys didnt show the pix of her nasty butt. Thank you so much. :)

I think they sell those shoes at bdonnas.com >> i couldnt be wrong tho.

9. MsNomer says:

She looks like a real life Centaur. Tragic.

10. kay says:

*face palm those shoes are hideous. She’s a sweet girl but her sense of fashion is terrible. @jnicole she’s a former stripper who had a baby with the rapper tyga.

11. Savage says:

@MsNomer lol!!

12. DannielleS says:

this is for the birds! why do people want to look like strippers?

13. Sasha says:

these are ugly to me but they are cheaper versions on the web for anyone who is interested http://www.makemechic.com/popular-categories/heel-less-shoes/harkins-laced-velcro-heel-less-ankle-boots-snake.html

14. Britt says:

I can’t.

15. Loni says:

I love the first comment. LOL. She looks hideous and that backside is laughable. Hunny lol smh

16. Juice love says:

Absolutely not they look cheap and makes her look even cheaper

17. Cookie says:

Death the the conceal (harsh) brow! Side note, I am completely perplexed with how skinny/slim girls (these days girls of all races) barely have fat on their bodies–slim legs arms and waist–but the have a gargantuan booties!

18. Sham says:

Claire don’t let fashionbombdaily come to (mainly) ish like this its dumbing/watering down the STYLE I fell in love with on here.

19. @ MsNomer **a real life Centaur** hahahahehehahahehehahahahehehahehehahahahahehehehehahahehahahehahehahahhahehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehahahahahahehahahehahahahehahahehahahahahahahahahaheha

20. XOXO says:

Claire, With all due respect I must agree with ‘Sham’… Fashionbombdaily is above this!

21. yusufswifee says:

Black Chyna is a former stripper – fyi. Tyga’s bm and girlfriend. I do prefer the black wig over the blonde.

None of this is my style, but to each his own.

22. Izhause says:

A beauty????????????????????????? Lmao!!!!!!!

23. Claire says:

Hey Fashion Bomb Readers (waves). I know. I agree @XOXO and @Sham. Sometimes I don’t know what to do. Post about Evelyn, Draya, Chyna, and co… or stay mum. Maybe I’ll launch a sister site!
    For now, I’m trying to be democratic here and not judge. The pix above aren’t the worst (I know you’ve seen Ms. Chyna from every angle on other sites!).

24. Kitana says:

I came here for the comments. ALL of which I am in full agreement LMAO you guys are hilarious! Scary thing though, without makeup, this girl is gorgeous. Those shoes? Really?

25. Kai says:

Claire, why did you entertain that email? Lol

Shes pretty without make-up?? I would’ve never known. She looks a mess!!!!!!!

27. Marsha D says:

*DEAD* @ Centaur!! *faints from uncontrolable laughter*

28. jeda says:

I agree with @Jlynn719. I saw this pic of her on an other site and i just can’t. Make it stop!
    Blessings

29. Marsha D says:

*haitian comedian voice* “Claire…why you why you do dis here??”

30. Vee says:

Why can’t women just calm down a little bit in their outfits? She is so pretty she doesn’t need to wear all these colors and patterns lord have mercry i think her butt is already enough eye candy or eye poison for society!

31. s says:

@Marsha D and @Jada…..LOL!!!……….I SO agree.

@Claire, it’s OK to cater only to a certain demographic and not others. Other businesses do it all the time. It’s like the difference between picking up a copy of Vogue magazine or Black Men magazine, the difference between Neiman Marcus and Burlington Coat Factory. Each has their own demographic and that’s who they cater to.

I think Black Chyna and Co. will be A-ok if they are not featured here. They DO have a…..ahem….certain style, but it’s FAR from fashionable, at least far from what I consider fashionable.

@Marsha D and @Jada…….*I’m still cracking up!*

32. Alex says:

I saw a picture of her without make-up and her natural hair and she’s actually very pretty…

33. Soul Touch says:

…Thanks but no thanks…

By the way, I think she is adorable. Don’t really know who she is…I hear a former stripper. Oh well.

34. s says:

@Vee………You crack me up too! Hahahaha!!

You know to me this is like…..is it fashion? or is it a get-up? This, to me, Screams “get-up.” Oh this is first time I have actually laughed out loud looking at post on this site.

Oh, and the “ga-donkgadonk”……..Good lord! That’s a whole other post for a whole other day.

35. Sherrie says:

I will just never ever like any type of heeless shoe ever. They would be so cute if it was a regular wedge.

36. Anon says:

It’s kind of funny how you guys don’t know what fashion is.. This style is beautiful and its different.

37. Empress says:

I’m disgusted! Her butt and the shoes!

38. J Danielle says:

@Claire I totally feel you on this and I’m glad you shared that with your readers. I agree with the above that said it’s okay not to cater to that demographic. But then at the same time there could be a day when one of those ladies wears something fashionable. I’ve yet to see that day though. LOL

Anyway, I’ve met chyna before. She is the sweetest cutest little thing. I’d love to see her be more fashionable although whoever did her butt implants messed them up and made them SQUARE. So anything she wears is gonna be suspect anyway due to that.

39. J Danielle says:

Oh on the shoes, I DO think there’s probably a cute way to wear the reptile ones. But the ones chyna has on…meh

40. Kay'Gee says:

These shoes are as ugly as kanye’s shoes.

41. Dana says:

Hi Claire (waves!)

In my opinion Blac Cyna and Nicki Minaj dress the exact same (crazy) way. The only reason there’s so much backlash against Blac Chyna is because she’s a stripper. I like Draya’s dress sense, she can pull it together once in a while but again (stripper) so you have to tread really carefully. I’m not saying exclude or include anyone but if you’re going to exclude the like of Blac Chyna and Evelyn remember that you’re excluding a whole leap of people the RHOA crew, Basketball wives etc

42. natuafia says:

I hate those damm shoes so ugly and dhe is gorgeous under that weave and make up

43. Choco aka Hipppie says:

Trash!

44. lola says:

Girl…

The first comment says it all. Nothing to add.

45. mamareese says:

Hmmmmmmmmm what about those Lakers…….

46. Nicole says:

And this is they type of female men want… Besides the shoes being totally off, the bag had nothing to do with anything and neither did that long lace front wig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the first comment… Basically read my mind to the T

47. bebe says:

That centaur comment killed me … :)

48. Olwethu says:

Wow, so her occupation means she doesn’t know fashion? Claire has every right to respond to a mail bombs. Give Claire a break afterall this is her site. Oh, I hope she ignores your mail when you need outfit advice for.

49. lala says:

OMG Blac Chyna’s Bum looks like a pillow, and I thought Nicki M”s Bum was bigg ewwwwww.. but on the other hand the shoes are amazingly cute.. :)

50. Erica says:

Fashion is meant to be fun. What works for one is NOT always supposed to work for EVERYONE. everyone has an opinion but to make such a claim as to tell Claire to “stop” posting or entertaining certain styles is just ridiculous. Why? Because YOU don’t think it’s fashion. Who are you again?

Don’t get me wrong, i am in no way shape or form a fan of butt shot/injected booties or tacky lace fronts. It’s not for me but I respect another woman’s take on style and fashion regardless is I’d rock if or not.

Oh what a boring world this would be if everyone conformed to one type of style ensemble.

With that said, the shoes are…eh. :/ but she’s a cutie!