November 29th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: LaLa Anthony, Zoe Saldana, Kerry Washington, and More!
By Faith

Happy Thursday everyone!

It seems this week has flown by: we’re on the cusp of December and I’m excited for a new month!

This week was relatively slow in celeb style with most of our favorite stylish stars keeping it rather pared-down.

Check out some of this week’s hottest looks:

LaLa Anthony and her adorable son were in attendance at JCPenney’s Holiday Giving Tour Kickoff at CitiPond in NYC. Loving her Ohne Titel Black & White Knit jacket (we featured it in this Black & White Style Inspiration). Work!

At the Target and Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection Launch in the Big Apple, Zoe Saldana uplifted a $495 L’Agence Textured Blazer, $190 Rag & Bone Mid Rise Leggings, and $531 Brian Atwood Platform Pumps with a Lela Rose for Target printed top.

Diane von Furstenberg was also in attendance at the collection launch. Her embellished coat is amazing!

Kerry Washington opted for polka dots and a Nancy Gonzalez clutch at The Variety Studio: Awards Edition in LA. Cute!

Jordin Sparks and her boo Jason Derulo looked cute at the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation’s A Magical Evening Gala at Cipriani Wall Street. His jacket is giving me Thriller 2012, but I’ll let him pass!

At a farewell party in her honor in NYC, Leila Lopes looked gorgeous in a form-fitting sheath.

Yellow was the shade of the night for Christina Milian while she posed on the set of The Voice.

Corinne Bailey Rae gave librarian chic at the Miu Miu London pop-up club.

At the Valentino: Master of Couture Afterparty in London, Victoria Beckham opted for a flirty skirt suit from her own Spring 2013 collection. Hot!

Who had your favorite looks this week?

11 Responses to “This Week in Chic: LaLa Anthony, Zoe Saldana, Kerry Washington, and More!”

1. nike says:

I love love love Corinne Bailey Rae!! She has a beautiful voice.

2. Samantha says:

Victoria Beckham is doing the damn thing. Don’t hurt em lol

3. Jenna says:

Jordan looks great!

Miss Universe is so pretty.

Christina Milian something is off,as usual, maybe the shoes..hmmm

LaLa and Zoe looks are cute

4. JParris says:

I like Christina in yellow, love La La’s jacket!

5. Brittaney says:

Victoria I need this ensemble

6. EatStylePlay says:

Those shoes Victoria’s wearing don’t look super sky high, I wonder who makes them.

7. Mely B says:

Kerry & Jordin look great!

8. Dom says:

CMili and Kerry look cute!

Now, I love me some Leila- her crowning moment at Miss U. is my screensaver- but her skin and hair are not hot this week. I hope she stays buzzworthy. I’d love to see more of her after her reign.

9. itsjustme says:

loving kerry & vicky!

10. Nikki B. says:

Loved Lala’s jacket! Leila looked radiant & Christina looked nice to me.. but loved Mrs. Beckham’s skirt suit!! I need to look through her collection, loving everything I’m seeing on people of hers.

11. T-fal says:

Becks killed it. The yeow looks amazing on christina but I Agree w Jenna, something’s off. Not sure if it’s the heel or the skirt hem length.