November 29th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Lele from Brooklyn

New York has been representing this week, no?
We’ll add another tick to the Empire State belt with Lele from Brooklyn:

She types, “I lovvve fashion, I love mixing different patterns and colors.

“… I never take what I wear too seriously, most outfits I wear happen by accident lol.”

“For me fashion is one of the best ways to show your individuality.”

” Expressing yourself in a way that makes you feel carefree.”

“I love fashion so much, I started my own online boutique www.lavashti.com, where I can do what I love to do for a living and follow my dream.”

“… I encourage everyone to get out there and make your dreams happen.”

“It’s the best feeling in the world. My goal is to also start my own clothing line. For now I do alot of vlogging on youtube Youtube.com/niceroundbrown, where I wear a lot of the clothes from my boutique.”

“Follow me on Instagram at @NiceRoundBrowwn.”

Cute! Way to remix that sequined black skirt and white top. I’m loving your colorful proclivities. Will have to check out your e-store.
What do you think of Lele’s looks?

Posted In
61 comments

61 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Lele from Brooklyn”

1. MissRich.com says:

I like her style! Follow her YouTube too. She’s cool. Just nothing out of the ordinary. Guess that’s wat makes her unique.

2. SLIMB says:

Hey i follow her on youtube, love her style very sweet girl.

3. Ari says:

Love her. I dig!

4. DivadisDivadat says:

She’s was a bombshell before… maybe a year or two ago. She puts things together well, but her style hasn’t evolved since the last posting. As stated, the majority of the items she wears is from her online clothing store. Nice items, be sure to check it out; however, I would like more of variety. I follow her YouTube channel and she use to be one that I LOVED to watch. She wore a variety of items from various retailers. Now, things are pretty basic…i.e. the same items that every other “chick around the block” is wearing. That’s a no-no for me. I’m all about promotion, but you have to mix and match items. Cheap w/ Chic paired together can be amazing if done right. Anywho, I digress. Congrats on being Bombshell of the Day, again!

5. Bougie says:

Nice, Bombshell, Love her fashion & style!

6. Veronica Lodge says:

So she dresses like she going to a club everyday? -__-

7. CrazyM says:

Nope…

I think she has great pieces but it would be nice if she mixed things up a bit and not be so matchy. not a big fan, I don’t see a variety of styles. pretty woman, but not an inspiring fashionista

9. mscc says:

I love her!!!!!! I subscribe to her on youtube and she seems like a sweetheart. Her style is very clubish and young but still trendy and it works for most bodies. Her body is on point too

10. Angela says:

These are all the same outfits but in different colors & prints.

11. kari says:

i love her over the knee boots, does anyone know where theyre from?