November 29th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Lele from Brooklyn

New York has been representing this week, no?
We’ll add another tick to the Empire State belt with Lele from Brooklyn:

She types, “I lovvve fashion, I love mixing different patterns and colors.

“… I never take what I wear too seriously, most outfits I wear happen by accident lol.”

“For me fashion is one of the best ways to show your individuality.”

” Expressing yourself in a way that makes you feel carefree.”

“I love fashion so much, I started my own online boutique www.lavashti.com, where I can do what I love to do for a living and follow my dream.”

“… I encourage everyone to get out there and make your dreams happen.”

“It’s the best feeling in the world. My goal is to also start my own clothing line. For now I do alot of vlogging on youtube Youtube.com/niceroundbrown, where I wear a lot of the clothes from my boutique.”

“Follow me on Instagram at @NiceRoundBrowwn.”

Cute! Way to remix that sequined black skirt and white top. I’m loving your colorful proclivities. Will have to check out your e-store.
What do you think of Lele’s looks?

Posted In
61 comments

61 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Lele from Brooklyn”

1. Toni-Marie says:

yessssssss sirrrrrrrrrr– FIYAHHHHHHH now bring it on home with tomorrow’s bombshell!!!

2. Empress says:

Her body is bangin! Cute outfits!

3. Rebecca says:

Aww I’m happy she made it the website! I follow her on her youtube channel

4. Rebecca says:

To the website*

5. Soul Touch says:

Some of your looks I just LOVE. Not a fan of the Beetlejuice tight pants, but girl I can do the rest.

First, you body is on point! I love the different shots with the sparkle skirt…all would wear. Love the lace top and brown skirt.

Time to go do some crunches :p

6. Jess says:

She’s been a Bombshell before and she hasn’t really upgraded since then.

Same beautiful skin, weave, awesome shape…. and mostly spandex offerings.

7. Sade says:

She’s not a bombshell to me, but she’s pretty and I liked some of the outfits. I think pretty, but basic (however I also think basic wasn’t a good word choice. It makes me think Juicy J and leggings as pants).

8. zy says:

pretty girl, great shape however…fashion is more than just form-fitting clothing and high heels. she’s average as far as fashion goes IMO.

9. iHeartKeya says:

I vote Bombshell! She looks good and has a nice body. I’m about to check out her youtube channel now

10. Shelly says:

Yeah, she’s been up here before, lol.

But yeah, I love the outfits with the yellow skirt & houndstooth shirt, the camo jacket and skirt, and the black & white skirt and crop top. Because of those three outfits, I will vote bombshell.

My only bit of criticism would be to change up the shoes a bit more, and maybe to add some looks with jeans and and different silhouettes (perhaps longer dresses, button-down tops).

11. Soul Touch says:

…I thought she looked familiar….

12. Giselle says:

Her style is ok. I absolutely love those knee high boots. Where are they from?

13. Giselle says:

Oh yea, and i love the camouflage blazer also. Does anyone know where the knee high boots and the blazer are from?

14. Suri says:

Very trendy, VH1-ish and celeboutique-ish style. Not my cup of tea but it works for her and she doesn’t look bad.

15. Loni says:

She has a youtube channel and I follow her. She has a very cute fashion sense.

16. jess says:

Very Lovely girl. A bit too trendy for me. I prefer a mix of higher and lower end pieces to create a classic yet modern style.

17. natuafia says:

Not really a bombshell but has potential . She has a good eye for color but she needs more variety of clothing

18. I don’t even have commentary today… Just **sigh** sideeye

19. Hehe says:

I’m not a fan. These looks has been seen before.

20. J_Cutie says:

Yay! Im happy for her! I follow her youtube channel.

21. mizvia says:

I would love to see different hair, not really inspired by the looks but where is the banging body button?!…off to the gym I go!

22. NicoleS says:

Cute girl, cute style! It clearly works for her. She has #HATERS lol #YallMadHerAbsTight

23. mamareese says:

Hate that twitter name (girl you better than that) love the look though.

24. J Danielle says:

Love the knee high boots and blazer and jeans. I will def try to copy that outfit. I think she looks amazing although I wouldn’t call her a bomb shell necessarily. I’ve seen all these looks put together similarly before and she repeated the same silhouette multiple times.

25. ShopHushHair says:

She’s been featured before…Maybe a year or so ago

26. cottoncande says:

Cute. Not bombshell but cute. Lots of tight, binding clothes.

27. Tiara says:

I think she cute but the looks a very typical soho cheap boutiques . Your weave is on point tho

28. wtf is cute about this….she looks like she just came out fresh of a Bun B music video…everything is tight and clingy to her skin…..seriously. and some people voted bombshell..am amazed.

I know her from youtube. Meh, she’s aiight.

30. J. Nicole says:

I really liked the look with the leopard print jacket & white bustier; I say as long as you have that body wear a fig leaf if you wish.

Truth is, she’ll probably grow out if it and add more variety as she gets older.

31. bebe says:

I like her variety of blazers those are cute, and great abs btw!

32. Marthe says:

That body ! I should really start doing my daily squat-sessions again… I know we’ve seen these looks before but it really suits her. I would also wear those clothes with that body. I’m loving the braids on her as well. I should go and check out that shop!

33. Annoyingly Right says:

Her style works for HER. I think she’s a pretty girl and does have a unique talent to rock an array of colors. However, she needs more professional looks. Clubwear isn’t for everyday life.

34. lovely stomach!! I like houndstooth crop top with the yellow skirt; I voted pretty girl xx

35. Ashley says:

I think she is gorgeous and has a fabulous shape. I used to watch all her YouTube videos. She has great style. I wish she had featured a just one outfit more suitable for work with no see-through or midriff showing. These looks are youthful and fun, but seeing a professional or church look would have been great also.

36. Goldeelocks says:

She does a great job at choosing clothes that compliment her. They are nice, but nothing that makes me want to say, oh, could you please come and style me.

37. Destination Everywhere says:

Not a Bombshell in my books. Her looks lack versatility although she does looks good. Of course she is gorgeous and her body is hothothot!

38. Brandi says:

I’ll take the skirts, jackets & the abs. Cute!

39. i love her style, her body is on point and inspiring me to go to the gym more often.Bombshell.

40. Dria says:

I watch her on YouTube and I always love all of her outfits!

41. steph says:

pretty girl with a great shape but i’m tired of the spandex clad, 24 inch brazilian hair brigade.

42. andie says:

She’s pretty and her style is ok too. Once she steps outside the box I think her style will soar.

43. JParris says:

I like the houndstooth and bodycon skirt look the most!

44. Evey says:

What is the name of her youtube channel?

45. C. Dubs says:

Do not EVER order from her website! Took over a month to get to me and im near NYC! She also has a no-return policy, so if it doesnt fit, you’re stuck with it! Just horrible, will never order from her again!
    Be warned ladies!

46. Style says:

Smokin Hot Body

47. Chris styles says:

Nice Round Brown! I love her YouTube channel! Het shape is banging, and its good to see a young sista doing her thing :) I ordered from her boutique…unlike C. Dubs I had no issues with my order, but I did find that she was unresponsive to my inquires about some of the items on the site. I figured it was hers but wasn’t sure since she doesn’t let it be known on her YT channel! She gets my vote though!