November 28th, 2012
Naomi Campbell, Snapshot
By Faith

Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott for Interview Russia December 2012. Warning: Some images are Not Safe for Work!

Source: Beauty Is Diverse

10 Responses to “Snapshot: Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott for Interview Russia December 2012”

1. Naomi loves showing her tatas…Kate looks gorg

2. Jei says:

They both look gorg. Love it!!!

3. Soul Touch says:

wow, be it 2012, 2002, 1992…what ever…Naomi still looks the same. She still gives the young girls a run for their money.

4. mi manning says:

okaayyy…I have to say…didn’t expect to see the topless shot. How come Kate Moss is doing these intimate/provocative shots with black women? First Rihanna, now Naomi… although I’m sure she’s done more…but in the last month, it’s been these two.

5. jess says:

They both look gorg! This could easily be a shoot from the 90′s back in their heydays, neither appears to have aged. Naomi looks incredible.

6. lola says:

Naomi’s breasts are slaying for the gods. YAAASSS!!! Kate looks nice too.

7. CaribbeanQueen says:

I love everything BUT the topless shot.. Her breasts look like men’s pecs to me.. “/

8. dee says:

I’m in my 20s and I would love my breast to sit like Naomi’s . These two women are the fiercest besties ever!

9. ladyluo says:

Although both are fierce, Kate is the one drawing my attention more than Naomi

10. Feather says:

I love this shoot but why is Naomi copying off of Rihanna? She is stunning. You don’t have to keep up with the trend. We know you are a super model and you wear the crown.