November 28th, 2012
Ethnic Models, Snapshot

How to Vogue. Joan Smalls for Vogue Japan December 2012 [Full Spread]
Images: Vogue.co.jp

Posted In
12 comments

12 Responses to “Snapshot: Joan Smalls by Terry Richardson for Vogue Japan January 2013 [Full Spread]”

1. Loni says:

Disturbing

2. DarkEmpress says:

ohgay…i mean, okay! I guess they are ‘voguing’. Anyways Claire, small mistake. I think you meant to write the photoshoot was directed by Ru Paul.

3. lola says:

DEAD @ DarkEmpress. You tried it sis LOL!!!

I think the men are outposing and outdoing Joan. I mean I like Joan and I’m happy for her success, but she’s so, um, what’s the right word? she’s so dull sometimes. I can think of so many other black models who can really work the camera and turn it out *shrugs*

4. bella says:

umm this is everything. i love it!

5. MsNomer says:

Love it! *two snaps in a Z formation*

6. T1K says:

I love the men more than her!! Lol!! Those guys are not serious haha…

7. Lola Smith says:

The two guys with the facial hair were Madonna’s dancers in Truth or Dare movie/bio.

8. V says:

Forget Joan Smalls, the men around her steal the show

9. I haven’t checked in here for some time since I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it friend :)

10. Simon Webbe says:

My spouse and i felt now lucky when Jordan could do his basic research out of the ideas he made when using the web page. It is now and again perplexing to simply be giving freely secrets which many people have been trying to sell. We keep in mind we have got you to appreciate for this. All of the explanations you made, the straightforward blog navigation, the relationships your site help instill – it’s got all remarkable, and it’s facilitating our son in addition to us believe that this topic is pleasurable, and that is tremendously vital. Thanks for all the pieces!