November 28th, 2012
Black Designers, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Solange Knowles
By Faith

Have you guys listened to Solange Knowles’s new EP True yet? I’ve already purchased a couple songs and I’m loving it so far! The songstress threw a listening party for her new tunes at Sonos Studios in LA in a printed romper from Boxing Kitten’s Spring 2013 collection:

Voluminous curls and coral lips completed Solange’s look.

Check out how her romper was styled in the brand’s Spring 2013 lookbook.

Cute! I am a sucker for rompers and I need this one in my wardrobe. Let’s also give a shout out to Kelly Rowland’s fab hair!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

24 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Solange Knowles’s True Listening Party Boxing Kitten Spring 2013 Romper”

1. tasha says:

Prints + Curls suits Solo so well. Love how she has grown & people are finally checking for her

2. I love love love Solange but Im not impress with this choice of outfit wish she would have did something a little different..Perhaps a outfit from one of Beyonces Instagram photoshoots?

3. Lolodoll11 says:

Beyonce’s Instagram photoshoots – ROTFL!!!!! The romper is cute but I’m not really feeling the fit.

4. Tallulah says:

Sol looks amazing, and ‘True’ is really amazing.

Kelly looks cute too.

5. bryan flyin says:

Solange can do no wrong!

I’m confused did I not see a picture of Kelly Rowland with NO hair recently? I was ready for a whole new look!

6. mi manning says:

i like it…although i still feel like she’s a faux pas Tracee Ellis Ross. I’m just sayin’…

7. Tiara says:

A lil disappointed Solange EP only has 7 songs -_- but She looks very cute. Even though next to Kelly they look like they are dressed for 2 different seasons 0_o

8. natuafia says:

Solo looks so pretty when she smiles

9. Solo can’t go wrong with Boxing Kitten. Their pieces were made for her. @Tiara, it’s an EP not an album, seven songs is almost too many!

10. Sommer says:

Solo looks great! She’s beautiful!

To all of the flaky people, you ran in here to see her so she must be great! If you also look for BEY on Instagram, well…you know she’s amazing too:)

TEAM Solange!

11. Soul Touch says:

Super cute.

12. mnrodgers says:

gorgeous…and now ill be spending my evening rollersetting my hair -_-

13. Olwethu says:

Solo looks great, love the romper and the curls. She is a gorgeous woman, she is Solange and not trying to be Miss Ross. We are pretty used to Solange whose hair has been straight so this is a good look.

14. heyyall says:

hOT! SHE CAN DO NO WRONG..LOVE HER HAIR ALSO

15. BlackOrchid says:

I love Solange’s style. It reminds me of all the hipsters here in East London, specifically Dalston. She wouldn’t be out of place here.

16. Jenna says:

My girl Solo! She looks extra cute in this ensemble and her hair, shoes, everything is flowing.

17. jess from london says:

I love solo but although the print is nice I don’t like the fit and the way it falls. I think she should have worn a skinny belt. But she always wears the perfect lippy !

18. Crystal says:

Maybe if the brown in the romper was black? I’m getting a 70′s curtain vibe from this print. Sorry.

19. COCO says:

Her fashion formula just works: bouncy curls, funky prints and a colorful lipstick…Kelly Rowland is gorgeous too but she looks like she stole Olivier Martinez’s clothes in that picture.

20. Anthony says:

I like it but I’m confused, isn’t she cold? It’s winter.

21. claire says:

Beautiful, love everything the colors, hair and Kelly looks great as well

22. Jay says:

Little sister Solange has been slaying way before big sister decided to change up the look recently. Love this look. Werk Solange!

23. Dion says:

Urgh Solo can you do wrong JUST ONCE so I can think you are human? Thaaaanks :)