November 28th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rita Ora was certainly on hand at yesterday’s 2012 British Fashion Awards. After killing it in a Vivienne Westwood gown, the singer changed into a head-to-toe look from Stella McCartney’s Resort 2013 collection.

Her look features an ivory sweater with elbow length sleeves and loose-fitting ivory pants.

It’s a toss up for me. While I could have gone without the sweater and red lip (I prefer her in softer shades), I’m loving everything else about the look. I’m also going to need that reflective clutch, ma’am!

What do you think?

~Cliché

Images: Zimbio

19 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Rita Ora’s 2012 British Fashion Awards Stella McCartney Resort 2013 Ivory Sweater and Trousers”

1. jeda says:

Kudos Ms. Ora
    Blessings

2. Monica says:

Love this second look. Rita is quite a fashionista when she wants too. And that bag!!! Love it

I’m living for the shoes!

4. Dizzle says:

I can’t stand when celebes don’t hem their pants. the length is too long. there should be a straight line to the floor, not this wrinkled mess at the bottom.

5. Faith says:

The pants needed a bit more tailoring!

6. Soul Touch says:

The pants certainly need to be tailored.

7. I think she could have gone for a different top, but the bag and shoes are it!

8. Nelli says:

the outfit & shoes are wicked, but she always kills her looks with the same dry hair n red lips.

9. Soul Touch says:

@Nelli

As mean as it sounds, there is something dirty about her (yup said it again UHH lol)…not sure what it is but I think you pinned it for me…the hair, the makeup, I don’t know. Never looks polished to me.

10. mi manning says:

it’s cute. still tryna find out how she’s affording these frocks, though. i’m puzzled!

11. TKL says:

No seriously what does this girl sing? She’s gorgeous but I’m never here for her outfit choices

12. SAW says:

Soul Touch you hit it right on the money. I don’t care for the look

13. Kisha says:

I need her eyebrows to be softer, her hair color to be warmer, and her lips to be nude.

14. lola says:

she always looks cheap and trashy. Goodbye

15. I love this, & I wasn’t going to comment until seeing someone else’s comment. I just want to say that not everyone likes to rock their pants the same length….there are actually 3 styles/lengths (if my memory serves me correctly) that are widely accepted in the fashion industry. Also…doing concerts/shows PAYS –as does getting signed. And with her being a hot new celeb items are often discounted if u know what I mean. I’m not sure if she has an album out or anything, but seriously….Jay z is backing her she can probably afford more than we all suspect.

16. JBZ says:

For some reason I can’t believe for sec she dresses herself…….there has to be some retard that swears he or she is a stylist.Not every inspiration is good period.Shoes & clutch cute outfit make her look washed out because her skin and hair I’m done>>>>>NEXT!

17. Mely B says:

I’m with JBZ – her entire styling team needs to be fired. With her natural hair and softer makeup she looks cute but the overly bleached blonde wig, wrong shade of makeup, garish red lip is all wrong. I did buy her album and it’s ok as a debut – much like Jessie J’s album but with all the negative commentary re her styling, they should rethink that for her relaunch (if she gets the chance to that is).