November 27th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

Rita Ora loves a good fur! The RocNation songstress celebrated her 22nd birthday in style, wearing the same $3,500 Diane von Furstenberg New Gami Long Fox fur coat she was spied wearing at Gare du Nord a couple weeks ago:

She stuck to her tomboy chic sensibilities on both occasions, rocking a backwards cap and red lips. For her birthday, however, she slipped on a white dress with red sneakers, while at Gare du Nord, she opted for all black and matching black kicks.
The coat is sold exclusively at select DVF stores, so it’s as expensive as it is elusive. If I were her, I’d be wearing it every day to get my money’s worth!
At any rate, when did she rock it best?

*If you’re interested in purchasing the coat, contact the kind folks at DVF at 646-486-4800.

12 Responses to “When Did She Wear it Better? Rita Ora in Diane von Furstenberg’s New Gami Long Fox Fur Coat”

1. Luv.Me :* says:

If she only had on heels instead of those chunky red kicks it would’ve been soooooooooooo chic especially with that gorgeous fur coat. But I love those bangs on her she should stick with it for awhile. I’ll have to go with the Garde du Nord look by default. * She has so much potential fashion wise*

2. Empress says:

Neither! She always looks a mess!

3. CAO says:

she’s always tacky. so….neither.

4. With the white dress, mostly because I like her hair better there!

SN: There are two typos, both times* and if I were her*

5. Indigo says:

She looks like a dope fiend… Messy all day!

6. Claire says:

@Sun.Kissed Thanks. Was rushing this am to get to my spin class. I usually try to read everything over for typos, but…ya know. Everything is updated!

7. iQgraphics says:

3500 is a very reasonable price for a designer full length fur.
    very reasonable.
    I like that she rocks it like an everyday coat.

8. TheDoll says:

IQ, you totally get it. Most won’t….

9. Omgeezy!! says:

This coat is a GREAT price!!! Wowzers it is a beauty!!!

10. andie says:

I like the red shoes..it’s so unexpected. I love that she doesn’t follow the rules.

11. natuafia says:

She can’t dress at all…

12. Is anyone else PRAYING that she gets some sunlight? She is so pale and for some reason I really can’t get with it. Maybe some darker dirty blonde low lights would help? Or maybe I’m just biased because I love Rihanna & her stylist. Their swagger is undeniably similar and although I hate the comparisons, I’ve got to say Rihanna would have done this better! Rita has got some individual style though. Kudos to that.