November 27th, 2012
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Jay-Z
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Beyoncé is slowly but surely coming out of hiding. The superstar was spotted court side with hubby Jay-Z rocking a $1, 685 Stella McCartney Monogram Embroidered Blouse, black leather skinnies, and blue pumps.

Her blouse features multicolored monogram embroidery, a split back with hook-and-eye closure, and elbow length sleeves.

I’m loving this look! Simple and not too fussy. I’m also here for those “Me, Myself, and I” bangs. Yes, ma’am!

Get her look here:

What do you think of Queen Bey’s latest ‘fit?

~Cliché
*More into Jay’s look?

He wore an Adidas Original x Brooklyn Nets Premium Collection Sweatshirt, Baldwin ‘Ryan’ Straight Leg Camo Pants, a Mitchell & Ness Snapback, and Air Jordan 4 Bred Retro Sneakers.

Images: Zimbio

22 Responses to “Splurge: Beyoncé’s Brooklyn Nets Game Stella McCartney Monogram Embroidered Blouse”

1. kay says:

If i was there i would of screamed I LOVE YOU BEYONCE!!!!!!

BaddieBey is getting it! Fly AF!

3. Orantus says:

Do you really need to wear heels to a ball game? sheesh

4. lola a. says:

Most females do wear heels unless you really high up and have to go up steps I only wear sneakers or flats when I take my son to a game.

5. Cute! If I were the white man sitting next to Jay-Z I would have died!

6. SAW says:

I don’t see the problem with wearing heels. Its not like she is the one playing. Get it B… just sit back and look pretty!

7. Seriously says:

I’m confused…is she the one ON the court dribbling the ball? Who cares if she or any other person is wearing heels to a game. It’s not like they’re the ones shooting the ball.

Anyway, I would like details on the shoes. Please and thank you :)

8. Kitana says:

Her shoes look like they came from JustFab. I’ve only ever worn heels to basketball games (Da Bulls!). Wore Tims once, only because there was a blizzard. No flats here, must stunt.

9. Annoyingly Right says:

She looks nice.

10. Jenna says:

Bey looks nice. I like Hov’s ensemble as well.

11. Tiffany says:

I can’t be the only person who watches these games just to spot Bey out. LOL!

12. reesha says:

I will never watch a Nets game again, the camera panned to these two so much i couldn’t stomach it. Get a skybox please thirsty!!

13. bebe says:

Don’t like the shirt. But Bey looks cute with bangs

14. LOL I don’t think you reader “Got it like that” he he he that gave me a nice chuckle. Also what the hell was Stella thinking?? Everyone is entitle to an occasional faux pas.

15. atay says:

Why are people getting mad because she has on heels? Bey wears heels all the time. She looks nice. People get mad over the dumbest things.

16. shai says:

Who’s that sitting next to B he is cute! ;)

17. Kia says:

That’s Tata..Jiggas right hand man…

18. andie says:

This isn’t my fave Queen Bey fit. Jay looks cute tho..
    Just for kicks, whatever makes you comfortable you should probably wear that..it is your body after all

19. Chris styles says:

I like the shoes more than n e thing else…ans whaddaya know I can actually afford them :)

20. Jonesy says:

Geesh do they need bodyguards to go everywhere?? I am sure they don’t….but such is the life of 2 attentionwhores!

21. TheFav1 says:

I wore heels when I went to the sunday night game Nets vs. Portland Trailblazers! Nothing wrong with looking cute….unless you’re in the 200 section of the Barclays you’ll feel like you’re going to fall if you wore heels! GO BEY! love her!