November 27th, 2012
Celebrity Style, On the Scene
On the Scene: The 2012 British Fashion Awards
By Faith

The 2012 British Fashion Awards went down in London, and a slew of stylish people were in attendance, flaunting high-fashion looks with ease. From the who’s who of Hollywood to fashion’s favorite models, you can imagine how glamorous the night was!

Let’s get into the looks:

Rita Ora had one of my favorite looks of the night in a strapless printed Vivienne Westwood gown. Hot!

I know Jourdan Dunn turned more than a few heads in a Topshop gown. Work!

A fringe-detailed LBD from Stella McCartney’s Resort 2013 collection was Salma Hayek’s choice.

Alexa Chung wore a frock from Simone Rocha’s Spring 2013 collection and a pair of $1,234 Nicholas Kirkwood Belle Epoque Embroidered Booties.

BFA Model of the Year winner (and Rihanna and Rita Ora’s new buddy) Cara Delevingne opted for a metallic dress from Burberry Prorsum’s Spring 2013 collection. Cute!

More model realness…like Salma, supermodel Amber Valletta wore a gown from Stella McCartney.

Valentino Garavani was in attendance. Pay homage!

Who had your favorite looks of the night?

16 Responses to “On the Scene: The 2012 British Fashion Awards”

1. Samantha says:

Rita Ora looks gorgeous. The whole look is well executed.

2. iCan't says:

Ms. Ora looks stunning

3. DannielleS says:

meh to everyone. all the ladies looked pretty, but no stunners there

4. MissRich says:

Rita Ora loves colors that wash her out. She really goes for the pale look at all times.

5. jeda says:

Rita Ora looks like an ice princess and I love it!

Blesisngs

6. mamareese says:

Rita finally got it right girl!!! Keep them roots blonde she looks AMAZING!!!!!

7. Mrs Windy City says:

Rita and Cara! Yes

8. Soul Touch says:

Okay, I know Rita is suppose to be the new ‘IT’ girl, but she always looks like she needs to take a bath to me…I don’t know what it is… That blue dress is lovely though.

9. Shelly says:

Salma Hayek takes it for me. That black Stella McCartney dress is GORGEOUS!!!

10. UHH says:

@Soul Touch you need to take a bath, shower and a wash up! Uhh, I wish women would just stop hating, yes it’s hating nothing about Rita’s look is dirty! Not a fan just stating the the obvious. @Soul Touch you need to take a bath, shower and a wash up!

11. royalpriestess says:

I love the fact that this blog focuses on non-white well-known personalities that may not get the press of their white counterparts – but I’m seeing a focus on white well-known figures creeping in a bit too much for my liking ever so gradually in recent posts (i.e. this one).

Is it just me?

12. likane says:

rita is the most beautiful of the beautiful soiré
    and stop playing the race post here if I do not see the problem with the black background when our artist couvertur the large magazine were not full or not then the problem is

13. Soul Touch says:

@UHH

LOL um…thanks for your opinion. I was just giving mine lol

Have a wonderful day

14. Dom says:

IDK why everyone is saying Rita. I like the dress, but with her skin tone and that hair she isn’t serving it up hot.

Jourdan takes it for me.

15. Izhause says:

Rita I’m loving that sexpot look! Jourdan and Rita are Gorgeous!