November 26th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian, Mel B, Nicole Richie, and More!
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Happy Monday Bombers and Bombshells!

Hope you had delicious and restful Thanksgiving weekends. It looks like the famous lot certainly did, taking time to step out of the limelight, spend time with their families, and give thanks for their continued relevance.

Let’s take a look:

Nicole Richie donned a teal floppy hat with with a Winter Kate Hudson leather vest, black jeans, and House of Harlow booties to take the kids to see a  Yo Gabba Gabba! show. Wouldn’t choose the hat myself, but it suits Richie’s retro ’70s glam style.

Jessica Alba took daughter Honor to lunch in what looks like an extremely comfortable ‘fit. She paired an oversized ivory seater with grey leggings, accessorizing with peachy flats, patterend scarf, sunnies, and cute Diane Von Furstenberg Mimosa colorblock purse. The outfit isn’t anything to scream over but I imagine that sweater is impossibly soft. Give me!

Jada Pinkett Smith asserted that you can wear a teeny weeny swimsuit past the age of 17 if you are as toned as she.

Eva Marcille‘s nana said it was okay for her to come to Thanksgiving dinner with her midriff showing, as long as she sat at the kid’s table– in the back. The model showed off her toned midsection in a silken blouse form the Margiela x H&M collection. I’m loving her new braids!

It was a tit bit nippily outside as Kim Kardashian rushed into the abode of beau Kanye West this weekend. Kim wore her usual monochromatic fare: a white tank, textured Balmain cream pants, and white lace-up Tom Ford Spring 2012 sandals. She topped the look off with a very becoming brown Birkin.

Kourtney Kardashian looked relaxed and chic in a pair of coated black trousers, and flawy patterned blouse. Hot!

Everyone needs a break from the fame during the holidays. Mel B and Stephen Belafonte hit up the opening of Pacha. Mel rocked a peplumed LRD with a pair of black platform slingbacks from the only shoe brand that seems to exist. Belafonte looked dapper in an ivory suit jacket and pants, purple tie and shirt, and brown leather shoes. I think I’m digging Stephen’s look more than Mel’s!

Mindy Kaling was just too darn cute in a Marc by Marc Jacobs button down blouse, fuscia cardi, black skirt, tights, quilted purse and pointy flats.

GENIUS Lenny Kravitz substituted one of this comfier-looking throws for a scarf this weekend. Seriously, why didn’t I think of this years ago?

Our friend Robyn Fenty got her weave wet, along with her Stella McCartney dress and Manolo Blahnik sandals, while performing ‘Diamonds’ at this wekeend’s taping of The X-Factor UK.

At the 58th Annual London Evening Standard Theatre Awards, Jourdan Dunn looked every bit the supermodel in a gold corset dress from Burberry Prorsum. Hot!

Tinie Tempah was also on hand at the Awards in a Burberry London suit. He’s seriously scrumptious.

Alesha Dixon made a splash at the Children’s BAFTA Awards in London in gold Giuseppe Zanotti sandals and an embellished Philip Armstrong Resort 2013 frock. Cute!

At the 49th Annual Golden Horse Awards in Ilan, Taiwan, Li Bingbing stole the show in a $5,500 Gucci Pale Jade Hand Embroidered Floral Neckline Light Sablé Gown. Beautiful!

And there you have it! How did you spend this Thanksgiving/ Black Friday weekend?

22 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Kim Kardashian, Mel B, Nicole Richie, and More!”

1. Taj says:

Jada’s body is amazing. I love simple but stylish looks so I really enjoyed Kourtney and Kim’s outfits. Jessica looked cute as did Nicole Richie. I love the color of Li’s dress and she looks nice as well.

2. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Jada’s body, Mel B and Lenny…that’s it! Now if only I could have been wrapped around Lenny’s scarf…Gosh…that’s a beautiful man…smh

3. Dom says:

Dang Jada! Just..dang!

Kim K looks like she has a diaper on. I love Nicole’s hat

Leave it to Jada to kill it withOUT much clothes on… #sheDIDthat! Her fab bod, and Li’s dress were standouts for me. #werk!

6. Annoyingly Right says:

Jada is the truth…oh and I guess Jordan Dunn decided to get some new boobs…well ok

7. Savage says:

I’m all for homeless chic but damn Lenny lol

8. Jenna says:

Jada puttin all the young girls to shame! She looks good!
    None of these outfits wowed me…ehhh

9. NeesiePoo says:

I love that Mr. Belafonte doesnt have on a skinny suit. This is how i like to see my men. lol

I like Kourtney’s top and Li’s dress is fabulous!

10. KitKat says:

Jourdan’s breast look ….so strategically placed.

11. Lenny needs to cut it all the way out. I like Eva’s braids…nothing else to see here.

12. lola a. says:

Kim has on a diaper and no bra!

13. SLIMB says:

Jada looks amazing as usual, and Alesha Dixon looks beautiful.

14. Nessa B says:

I know this may be a weird item info request but i really like Eva’s super duper bell bottom pants. Do you know where i could either find those or similar pants?

15. Empress says:

Lmaoo @ Lenny Kravitz. Mel B, Jordan, and Alesha look nice.

16. Tessa B says:

Jada body is definetely inspiring…Kourtney outfit is cute, she just looks so much older than she is..I don’t know what it is. I mean she looks like she could be in the j.lo, halle, jada era but they have like 7+ years on her.

17. Brenda says:

Love Kourtney’s blouse. Who is it by? Great to see fashion coverage of Kourtney and Khloe. Jada looks incredibily fabulous.

18. Dig says:

I have been a fan of your site for years Claire, but I really wish you would keep KKK’s post seperate from everyone else’s. I can’t stand the girl and don’t want to give her postings any hits.

19. Christine says:

Could Lenny’s scarf be any bigger lol Its like a blanket

20. Crystal says:

Lenny Kravitz can do NO wrong! I will cuddle up under that blanket scarf with him in a heartbeat!

21. hayilabc says:

Everybody looks super fab in this round up & Jada, YESSS MAMIII to that body!!! whew! she’s inspiration for me not to gain another pound this winter.

22. TheFav1 says:

You know….I wouldn’t recognize Lenny if he were dressed normal or whatever normal is…I love the smile he is wearing; so carefree :) SN: I’m mad at myself for being almost 15 years Jada’s JR and looking a fraction of what she looks like. (hit gym before the New Year).