November 26th, 2012
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Delecia from Brooklyn

Let’s kick off this chic post Thanksgiving week with Delecia from Brooklyn!

She types, “I’m originally from the beautiful island of Jamaica but have been living in NYC since I was young.”

“… I’m the face behind the fashion blog StyleDeLaCreme.”

StyleDeLaCreme chronicles my personal style and how I use mix printing to create what I think are chic looks.”

” I would describe my style as sophisticated and chic…”

“…but always edgy yet changeable because I’m always challenging myself to add new touches to my looks.”

” I’m a huge fan of mixing highs and lows and I adhere to the old adage that Looking good doesn’t have to cost a fortune.”

” So I scour NYC for the best sample sales and score on the best fashions at a fraction of the cost.”

“Visit www.StyleDeLaCreme.com to see how I’m constantly remixing prints and creating chic sophisticated looks.”

Boom! You’re a Bombshell in my book! I love absolutely everyone, particularly your patterned peplum look with skinny pants. Hot!
What say you?

Posted In
111 comments

111 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Delecia from Brooklyn”

1. RKW_love says:

Best I’ve seen. Loved everything about her look. Sexy, grown, and sophisticated!! No gimmics! Loved it!

2. misskells2u says:

WEEERK BISH

3. The leather peplum top is from H&M but from Sept. Check H&M’s trend section this week. Saw the black yesterday in stores.

4. Kelli Nicole says:

This chick is HAUTE!! I love every single look! Great bombshell!!

5. Kimberly says:

Great !! Great !! Bombshell

6. Staci E. says:

@ Ver… go sit down…obviously yu haven’t seen much of what’s going on in fashion

7. LawyerLady says:

Most def a bombshell. This is how you do it. I haven’t clicked on a bombshell in quite some time. I tend to avoid patterns, just not my thing I guess, but chica is making me reconsider.

8. Keesh says:

Yessssss!!!

She is definitely a BOMBSHELL!!!

In an earlier post which I copied and pasted below, I wanted to respond to the individual:

posted by i love me!
    NOVEMBER 26, 2012 1:01 PM
    Im sorry those are photo shoot pics. I believe she does have some style,but question marks all over this chick. Her team hooked her up. U gotta try to at least dress yourself and post pics of your everday style.not your fashion portfolio!

I know her personally, and even though she is a GORGEOUS woman, she does not have stylists that dress her. If you join her blog at http://styledelacreme.com/ you’ll be able to follow her trends and see exactly where she gets her pieces from. She obviously has an amazing talent, and the fact that you think she has stylists dressing her and this for a portfolio, she’s doing a phenomenal job. She’s definitely someone I take notes from.