November 24th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Obama Family, Shopping
Wardrobe Query: Sasha Obama’s White House Christmas Tree ASOS Aztec Dress

@CShantelCooper hit us up on Twitter, saying, “Hi Claire! I’m in LOVE with Sasha’s dress, have any idea where I can get a similar one from? Thanks so much! :)…”

Sasha welcomed the White House Christmas tree with sister Malia, dog Bo, and mother Michelle in an Aztec Printed Dress from ASOS:

The now sold out dress retailed for $131 before it went on sale for $35. The Obama family knows how to look fly on a budget!

I haven’t found a similar look, but will let you know when I do! In the meantime, what do you think of the First Family’s festive ensembles?

18 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Sasha Obama’s White House Christmas Tree ASOS Aztec Dress”

1. Taj says:

I love the dress especially because of the print. They are a beautiful family.

2. Kapri_H says:

Beautiful family!!!

3. AlliHam says:

Stylish, fun and age appropriate! I thought she was older than 11 though :p

4. Mo_Sheri10 says:

Wow, Malia is so tall! The dress is cute on Sasha, the polka dot tights adds extra cuteness to it.

5. peplum lover says:

Beautiful family – I love the dress :)

Such a cute dress….just too bad it’s out of stock :-(

7. Empress says:

Cute dress! The Obamas always shop on a budget. IDK why people think they go on expensive shopping sprees with taxpayers money. The nerve of people!

8. Dee says:

Love. I need those tights in my life!

9. binks says:

Beautiful family, I love the way Sasha and Milia dress just like their mama, way to cute!

10. Tessa B says:

Love them..that dress is adorable.

11. tasha says:

Love it. Is the first lady wearing a dress and put a blouse over it? I swear I seen that skirt or dress before on her. Its super cute.

Can you imagine the first lady shopping online. Or to be a store owner that gets the notification Michelle Obama just purchases “yada yada” from you

12. QueenSafira says:

@tasha – I know right!

13. uptownchic says:

@Claire…please post regarding where we can buy her tights…MUST have those asap!!

14. Mic says:

Impressive style. Flawless and clean cut. Love them as lovely examples of African American women and girls reaching their full potential, style wise and other wise.

15. aw man says:

Ok…I am not an internet bully I PROMISE. and im never mean to anyone lol really.

but why do people not just type things into google? Idk Claire, or the rest of the team but i figure they are very busy *nene leakes “very rich” voice* LOL…

c’mon now yall…type “polka dot tights” “polka dot pantyhose” “polka dot stockings” “spotted…” …and i am POSITIVE you will find them. POSITIVE.
    better yet go to ASOS and try it since thats where she got her dress.

what’s worse is if you walk into any big retailer such as express, forever xii, h&m, topshop etc i bet you would find those easy.

sheesh. sorry if i came off harsh. but that just blows me…

16. aw man says:

^^and i wasnt talking about the dress btw. i can see how finding that would be obscure. just the question about the tights…

17. lee says:

What brand of tan/maroon sweater is Malia wearing?