November 24th, 2012
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Jay-Z, Shopping

Beyonce and Jay-Z spent part of their Thanksgiving holiday courtside, taking in a Brooklyn Nets game. The hip-hop power couple of course kept it fashionable, with Beyonce in a $2,980 Balmain Quilted Shell Jacket and Jay-Z in an uber popular $180 Rodarte ‘Radarte’ sweatshirt.

Her now sold out glossy biker jacket boasts the strong shoulders for which the house is known.

Jay-Z’s sweatshirt is a favorite of Rihanna, Ciara, and more (see our post about ‘em here).

Beyonce has actually been snapped in a similar hoodie…

Like husband, like wife!
The items are so hot, they’ve both sold out, though you can take a look at ‘em at Net-a-Porter and Opening Ceremony. Peruse current Rodarte tees here, before they fly off shelves.
Hot! or Hmm…?

*Nicki Minaj is also a fan of Balmain’s quilted creation!

The American Idol judge wore it to visit a radio station earlier this week.

21 Responses to “Splurge: Beyonce’s Brooklyn Nets Courtside Balmain Quilted Shell Jacket and Jay-Z’s Rodarte ‘Radarte’ Sweatshirt”

1. D says:

That can’t be the same hoodie, his looks light grey, hers dark- his loose and hers fitted!??

2. Claire says:

@D Dang you’re quick ! Within 5 minutes of me hitting ‘publish’ you’re on it! Anyway, my mistake, the post has been updated.

3. LaTasha says:

I like the jacket Beyonce has on. I do think it would look better if it weren’t so glossy. By the way, Beyonce’s hair is long and pretty. I would like to see her wear her natural hair more often.

4. AD says:

that’s not her real hair….

5. lola says:

Forget the clothes, BEY’s face looks SNATCHED for the gods. When is she releasing new music? The music industry always seems kinda quiet without her. I mean who else can sing and dance and put on a good show like Beyonce? smh

6. Mo_Sheri10 says:

I also would like the jacket better if it wasn’t so shiny. It’s still hot though. I don’t see what the big deal is about the hoodie.

7. Chrissy says:

Don’t like the jacket, too much shine… As a self proclaimed weaveologist I’m 95% sure that’s beys hair. I neverrr understood why ppl thought she was a baldy or something. Since childhood as documented in pics, she’s had a head full of pretty hair.

8. amarie says:

Loooooove that jacket. Is anyone making anything similar for those with less zeros in their bank account?

9. Empress says:

Bey is beautiful! I like the jacket’s glossy look!

10. Crystal says:

Sold out pieces that nobody can afford anyway, with no look for less options? ok.

11. Tessa B says:

She is gorgeous!

12. tasha says:

I have been wanting this hoddie for every and a day. Its always freaking sold out and Ebay people have lost their minds

13. Dria says:

Yess Bey looks gorgeous, and I like the jacket!

14. JBZ says:

Sorry but Beyonce looks super effin gross in picture number 2 I’m not hater but her mug looks over-whelming! that is all……….lol

15. That jacket is cray cray!!!!!!!!! I would love that sweat shirt too! A shame it’s sold out!

16. J Danielle says:

Are people really looking for a sweatshirt??? I guess I’m out of the loop. A sweatshirt is a sweatshirt to me.

17. Pleeeaase says:

@JBZ are u serious? I’m not even a Beyonce fan, but to say this girl looks gross or ugly on any day is just pure hate! I’ve seen pictures of when she was young (think 10years old) and she had hair down her back and it was it’s naturally light brown. Stop hating on this girl damn!

18. kay says:

does anyone know how she got her eyeliner to be that shinny looking. Ive benn looking for a eyeline that shiny

19. Nets says:

I like the jacket Beyonce has on. I’m a big Nets fan!