November 23rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better
By Faith

Kris Jenner made an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in the same $4,529 Emilio Pucci Black Croco Embossed Leather Dress her daughter Khloe Kardashian wore just two weeks ago.

Both ladies paired it similarly: with black pumps. Their hairstyles are pretty much the only difference. Wonder if Kris fell in love with the frock after seeing Khloe in it on the X-Factor?

The form fitting dress has a straight neckline in front, V-neckline in back, sheer silk long sleeves, and a front slit.

Both ladies look hot! There isn’t a real difference in how both styled it. I wish one would have opted for a red lip or pumps to give the look a pop of color.

What do you think? Who wore it better?

27 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Kris Jenner vs. Khloe Kardashian in Emilio Pucci’s Black Croco Embossed Leather Dress”

1. ChooseyLover says:

Mama Jenner

2. Madpet says:

I will have to say the mama

3. Naynay says:

They both look great, but I find it weird that Kris wore a dress that her daughter recently wore on national TV. #notcool

4. natuafia says:

They both look good but kris’s fabulous short cut compliments the dress more

5. jeda says:

no it wasnt cool that she wore the same dress….and had the nerve to look better in it….tsk tsk tsk mama jenner! work!
    Blessings

6. AllHam says:

Hmm I like it on Kris better, its a dress suited more for someone older, on Khole it looks a little boring

7. yusufswifee says:

SMH – Kris….you are in violation. Wearing the same dress AND looking better. Poor Khole.

8. COCO says:

She got owned by her MOM. OUCCHH!!! Jks, Khloes fashion game has grown on me lately but Kris did this dress more justice. I’d be mad if my Mom had the NERVE to look better than me in an outfit LOOOL

9. Marsha D says:

All hail pimp Kris! wow! Sorry KK *hugs*

10. It suits Kris Jenner better.

11. DIVA says:

the both look a stuffed sausage mess.

12. iQgraphics says:

awkward

13. Likkke Miss says:

Gonna give it to Kris Kenner. This makes Khloe look hefty. However, she has slaying on The X-Factor.

14. hotnot says:

But DIVA is all that hate neccesary?

15. iHeartKeya says:

I think Kris looks better

16. DarkEmpress says:

Khloe. Kris had no business wearing a dress with a slit like that. Sorry grandma, that is not for you. Khloe’s shoes are bomb and her hair looks gorgeous.

17. peplum lover says:

I’m gonna have to say khloe – the fit is better – kris is really living her dreams through her kids :) aint no shame in that

18. addikted2fashion says:

Really Kris? You’re a 57 yr old grandmaw wearing the same dress as your 27 yr old daughter? Oh no Miss Lady.

19. KayGee says:

I’ll say the mom looks better just because of the hair but I’m supporting Khloe. U just don’t wear the same dress to outshine your daughter!!

20. binks says:

Not going to lie, Kris looks great for being 57! But I agree with those who said Kris, to me the dress is made perfectly for an older woman with a great body because it is still conservative but still has a hint of sexiness. Though it looks good on Khole too, but it seems like she borrowed it from her mom’s closet to be honest…

21. TAMMY M. says:

They make more than one for a reason, Kris served well in this dress. I agree this didn’t complement Khole age-wise.

Boo-hoo on the bitter “outshine” comments. Probably from the same women who get their bridesmaids ugly dresses.

Confident women with great fashion sense don’t care about how the next chick rocks it. Because they know they slay too.

22. TAMMY M. says:

They make more than one for a reason, Kris served well in this dress.

23. Tasneem says:

It would have looked better on Rihanna.

24. Ashley says:

Let Khloe live! I can’t deny that Kris looks better its all in the stance. Kris is confident Khloe looks uncomfortable in there. I really like the dress though!

25. Jack! says:

Momma Jenner just made me cum everywhere. Love those thick tan thighs!