November 23rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Solange Knowles
By Faith

Solange Knowles hit up the Absolut Tune Celebration in Miami in a $616 form-fitting dress with a side slit and multicolor necklace collar from Kenzo’s Spring 2013 collection. The brunette beauty completed her look with her favorite pair of Pierre Hardy sandals:

Check out her dress on the Spring 2013 runway.

Solange first debuted her Pierre Hardy PVC Strap Sandals in 2008 on TRL. They’re gorgeous no?

Solange looks amazing! No complaints here.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

17 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Solange Knowles’s Absolut Tune Celebration Kenzo Spring 2013 Dress and Pierre Hardy Sandals”

1. My Response says:

nothing to talk about

2. Ali says:

It’s okay. Think I like better on the model but all around it’s just….okay.

3. Marthe says:

I like the look more on solagne, the slit is the perfect height on her and the necklaces are to die for! But not a great fan of the shoes though.

4. COCO says:

Its alright. I think it works a little better on the model though… I think the hair style she’s rocking kind of kills it. This is my least favorite of her wigs, its weird, its too flat at the top and just kind of ruins the look. The outfit is cute, but not amazing….and a little out of season

5. Ahdahmah says:

Solo usually slays it for me but not this time around.

6. fashionable rudy says:

love the look on solagne, love the shoes on solagne, love the hair… damn it; i love everything about it!

7. Likkke Miss says:

I love it!

8. DannielleS says:

Its simple and cute, but I hate the way she is standing. Love her shoes though!

9. Kisha says:

Hot! And I love that she is wearing shoes from ’08, shows that she buys things based on quality, not just the “it” shoe of the moment.

10. mi manning says:

she looks like tracee ellis ross…. the knowles women are very unoriginal!

11. wendy says:

If you’re talking about her features, she can’t help that. If you’re talking about her wig, Tracee doesn’t have a copyright on that hairstyle and I’m sure there were woman rocking it before her. Everything under the sun has already been done and nobody’s 100 percent original in anything.

12. wendy says:

Solo looks nice. I like the dress on both ladies. The slit is sexy and all kinds of flirty but could get a girl in trouble. ;) Lol.

13. K. Denease says:

SHE DID THAT! WERK.

14. jess from london says:

Solange is fab as always. The split looks way better on solo because her figue fills out the dress. Also the belt on the model is not necessary!

15. yeman says:

Her style has improved leaps and bounds, check out that 2008 outfit, w the hair and make up. No way she would be considered a style icon if she had stayed in that vein.
    I def say hot for this look. She looks lovely.

16. This dress is absolutely GORGE!!!!!!! I am in love with that slit!! as well as the embellishment on the collar! The color is amazing! and she certainly has the right shape for this dress!

17. Dion says:

I just…I just love her you guys :(