November 23rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Jennifer Lopez
By Faith

Jennifer Lopez hit the Cavalli Club and Restaurant in Dubai and sported a look from Roberto Cavalli’s Spring 2013 collection:

What do you think of her on-trend dark lip? Her boy toy Casper Smart looked cute!

Check out her printed shirt on the Spring 2013 runway.

Work Jenny!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

Recreate Jennifer’s look for less with the below pieces.

24 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Jennifer Lopez’s Cavalli Club and Restaurant Roberto Cavalli Spring 2013 Printed Shirt, White Wide Leg Pants, and Metallic Clutch”

1. natu says:

Not a fan of the lipstick (it ages her ) but overall she looks okay definitely not her best look though.

2. jeda says:

i love it! I think she slayed! And as for her boy toy, I think he finally looks acceptable.

3. Valerie says:

I don’t like this. I think wide legs are better paired with flats. Her slacks are too long.

4. Savage says:

Perfection. Love the dark berry lip, and wide leg pants.

5. yusufswifee says:

I just have to say that I am always her for miss Jlo and her hair color/highlights. I have taken her pixs to the beauty salon many time. #so sorry

And the dark lips is tricky tricky on us older women – however I keep trying and buying it.

The dark lip. No bueno….

7. Set says:

This lipstick color looks bad on everyone I see it on. Who Thot this was a good color tred? So bad however her outfit is gorge.

8. fashionable rudy says:

love the outfit, but it’s somwthing about the make-up that just isnt working, maybe it’s the lips stick she looks older

9. BlackOrchid says:

The makeup and hair are frightful but the outfit is gorgeous.

10. DannielleS says:

Her fit is amazing, but her makeup is a little frightful. I don’t know what it is about her makeup, but she missed the mark here

11. K. Denease says:

I swear this chick slays it every time! She is beautiful and this outfit is absolutely amazing!

12. Jannelle-Marie says:

The lip is a bit too dark with the ensemble, other than that youuu better worrrkk

13. Taylor says:

I think J Lo almost always serves. I really like this look. I just think she should have worn a lighter lip color, her pants need to be a tad shorter, and a pointy toe stiletto would have done the job.

14. Reezy says:

Does the boy toy only have this ONE outfit? And Jenny’s age is showing here. Her face looks old

15. Alicia says:

JLo has never been a beauty IMO, she has a very hard face, and this makeup isn’t doing her any favors.

I’m a HUGE Cavalli fan, so I love the outfit.

16. This look seems forced reminds me of jlo circa “the cell” not a fan

17. ladyluo says:

The hair and makeup is tragic but I love the outfit

18. Brittany says:

I def need those print pants

19. babyB says:

The dark lip is not working for her and I absolutely hate it when these stars wear their pants dragging on the floor! The pieces themselves are great though.

I must be the only one feeling the entire look! The dark lip adds a sexy tone to the whit fabric …. Beautiful j-lo

21. Keisha says:

@ anon, not just you I like the entire look as well including the lipstick color.

22. Angela says:

I agree with Anon & Keisha. I just think the pants definitely needed to be hemmed.

23. Ashley says:

J.Lo is doing it! The dark lip is done correctly here. Here face is beat and so is the outfit. She looks far from old, I’ve seen her look “mature” if you will and this aint it! Jenn is always doing a nude natural look I think this is a nice change not too drastic, very tasteful!

24. sadegh(iran) says:

She is statuesque, but it didn’t suit him