November 21st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Shopping
Splurge: Nicole Richie’s LA Givenchy Rottweiler Print Hoodie

It looks like the Givenchy Rottweiler isn’t going anywhere soon!
Nicole Richie accompanied her adorable daughter Harlow to a costume party in LA sporting a $565 Rottweiler print hoodie from the brand:

The long sleeve menswear staple has Givenchy’s signature cross stitching at the back:

Rottweiler paraphernalia seems to be sold out at most e-boutiques, though you can still snag a gray tee for $298 from Riccardi Boston.

Would you splurge?

10 Responses to “Splurge: Nicole Richie’s LA Givenchy Rottweiler Print Hoodie”

1. Yasmin says:

Loving the Chucks. That’s definitely my thing right now. Big snarling rottweiler on my chest? Not so much…but cute enough.

2. Yasmin says:

3. IMO says:

…the look says ‘back up (paparazzi) while I’m with my daughter’ LOL. No I would not splurge on the hoodie but LOVE her shades and her daughter looks adorable.

4. caprice says:

That is definitely a label Only purchase, meaning they got it just for the designer

5. TheAntifash says:

I like this print much better than the birds of Paradise and Madonna Tee’s from Givenchy. It’s probably the only one I would wear.

6. EshaDiva says:

Love this look for errands and stuff, btw her daughter looks just like her daddy lolol too cute

7. i love this and i would definitely rock a knock off version :D

8. tasha says:

I am actually loving the pull over maybe because I havent seen many people rock it.

9. Jannelle-Marie says:

Her look is so effortless yet so dope