November 21st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian
Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s X-Factor Balenciaga Red Calf Leather Skirt
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

It looks like it was family night for the Kardashian clan! Kim Kardashian was spotted with her boo Kanye West and her younger sisters Kendall and Kylie as they made their way to watch The X-Factor live. For the night Kim wore a $1,399 Balenciaga Red Calf Leather Skirt, along with a sheer black blouse, and black pumps.

Her red calf leather skirt features a high waist with a large tie detail and a concealed back closure.

This beauty is quite the splurge, but if you can certainly recreate it for less below.

No complaints on my end, Kimmy. You’re looking good!

What do you think? Are you feeling her look?

~Cliché

25 Responses to “Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s X-Factor Balenciaga Red Calf Leather Skirt”

1. LOLO says:

i wish it was alittle smaller on her…to me she looks wider and shorter

That fat ass skirt does NOTHING for me….

If the girl wears something a bit too tight ppl complain, she wears something less fitted and ppl still complain. Get out your feelings…. please

4. ChooseyLover says:

I so agree with the last comment..
    Guess you can’t plz everyone..

5. kaygee says:

Meh.

And i agree with Anon

6. LOLO says:

its not about whether something is too tight or too loose, its about what looks flattering. if the skirt was alittle more fitted towards the bottom i think it’d look more flattering.

7. Rebecca says:

I agree that that skirt is not flattering… Thick ass leather skirts can’t possibly flatter anyone

8. Faith says:

Eh, not a very flattering fit for Kim

9. Jenna says:

It makes her look bigger than she is, I realize whenever she’s with kanye its always a miss! It’s really is his fault! lol

10. Jenna says:

@Anon I don’t think its whether she wears something tight or not people aren’t satisfied, I actually don’t mind her in tight outfits, I think its all about the fit! Whether she is wearing something loose or tight it still should be tailored to fit her body proportions because she is a short curvy woman.

11. Why do her feet and ankles always look like they’re about to break? I bet all of her shoes look like she’s still standing in them when she takes them off.

12. COCO says:

I don’t get it, why does she always look so boxy these days? She has a banging figure, but not in clothes…at least not anymore

13. Naomi Campbell's weave says:

The problem with Kim is that she’s gained weight, but she hasn’t gained ENOUGH weight to fit into the next size up, so she’s wearing bigger clothes that don’t fit her. I have the same problem. I gained weight recently, so I was a U.K size 8 but now my size 8′s don’t fit anymore BUT at the same time, I’m not quite large enough to fit into a size 10 perfectly, so I wear size 10′s now because I have no choice, but they’re too big. She has the same problem, she’s BETWEEN clothing sizes, so nothing fits her anymore.

14. michezulu says:

Kim’s style seems really old and matronly to me.

My only question is…what is going on with her calves? Did she forget to rub in the tanning spray? She has polka dots on her legs.

16. Jennifer says:

@Anonymous, she has psoriasis.

I think it’s a cute look.

17. AK says:

@anonymous
    she has psoriasis on her legs. i remember seeing that on an episode of Kourtney & Kim
    her outfit is meh. not terrible, but we’ve all seen her in many looks that are way better

18. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

What’s up with her stance in the first pic? That leg…lol

19. Janet says:

The blouse looks like Valentino spring 2012. Kim should stay home more and put the drinks and forks down. She’s huge. Since designers make stuff for her, she can eat herself into oblivion

20. Tonya says:

I’m nowhere near a Kim “Stan”( Khloe’s my fave) but I personally think Kim looks nice in this outfit. I’ve seen much worse from her before.

21. steph says:

goodness, that younger sister has legs for days.

22. Brenda says:

If Kim is between sizes, she should get her clothes altered by a seamstress.

23. Cyndy says:

This skirt is Fab but it’s not flattering on Kim, makes her already large bottom half look HUGE!

24. yusufswifee says:

I’m fine with this outfit. Kimmie has put one some comfort weight and is planning to hook up with Tracy Anderson to loose it – so we will see. I can so relate to the up and down weight – although I’m 5’8.