November 21st, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Ashanti made a surprise appearance at Keyshia Cole’s NYC concert last night. She showed some skin in a python print wrap blouse, white skinnies, and a pair of those beloved $650 Olcay Gulsen Platform Pumps:

Ashanti completed her look with red lips and statement gold jewelry. Hot!

We’ve seen her 7″ high pumps on a slew of celebs.

Ashanti definitely looks hot and this look is perfect for onstage, though I’d leave it there. Offstage, I could see it with some high-waist dark denim wide-leg pants and red point-toe pumps.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

28 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Ashanti’s Keyshia Cole Concert Python Print Wrap Blouse, White Skinnies, and Olcay Gulsen Platform Pumps”

LOVE IT. No shade to Ashanti, but are 7 inches of a heel really necessary.

2. Bri says:

Where can i find a top like this??? love it!

3. CA says:

She looks great. That is one serious platform!

4. COCO says:

*sighs* Ashanti is very pretty and has great style potential, but she always pulls the same dated looks. Its not 2002 its 2012, style has evolved and moved on but hers hasn’t, she stays wearing early 00′s looking clubwear with those clumpy ass heels that I always hated and am glad are going out of fashion and her hair styled like she’s going to the prom -_____-…and also, Jesus Chris that makeup.

5. The outfit is cute and would be better if she had some support for those lil’ tits. Just because they’re small doesn’t mean its a good idea to go braless.

6. iQgraphics says:

she’s over.
    but whats the deets on the earrings??

7. bryan flyin says:

She dresses to vulgar for me. Its not very classy for such a pretty woman. “We know you have a bangin body! But you don’t have to keep reminding us Ashanti!

8. Gemma says:

Hi! I’m new here!! your post are really cool!

From this look I love the top and the most shoes!! woow!!

I leave my direction for you to pass!! see

9. Angela says:

I am truly not a fan of those shoes. Maybe it’s because I’m already tall (5’8). :-)

So glad non-platform heels are making a comeback.

10. TAMMY M. says:

LOVE IT….sexy onstage look. Also the first time I have seen a celeb in these shoes where it makes sense.

While I like the outfit I wish Ashanti would tone it down a bit with the accessories and the big hair. Nix the earrings replace with studs and straighten out the hair and this would have been an A+

12. tid bits says:

Beautiful girl, and very pretty colours on her. This outfit has potential but falls flat due to those ill fitted trousers, along with that open blouse that takes it from chic to street. That blouse should have been left unaltered and covered her middle, with a slight drape and she should have replaced that platform with a pointed stilletto. And, oh…she should lose those chains and layered up with some more delicate pieces.

Someone should pay me for this advice…smh.

13. Heide says:

@Coco hit the nail on the head.

14. Mmonroe says:

Spill the tea on that top! Or atleast some similar options please :)

15. chan says:

Earrings!!!From where??? Deets please

16. Valerie says:

Finally!!!!

17. i almost threw up. didnt knew ashanti became a stripper?

18. MMM says:

GH-ET-TO!

19. 2nd Look says:

Love the jacket wish she had a shirt underneath with darker bottoms

20. DomDom says:

Lol she’s so tacky and I expect nothing less from her!

21. Vick says:

I love the top…..love those shoes

22. Stop it sis, that is SO NOT CUTE. Mama… you are already hot. This type ish is SO NOT NECESSARY. Don’t play yourself sis….

23. kory conover says:

Will someone please hire this woman a stylist? I have yet to see a single outfit on her that I’ve actually liked.

24. kaygee says:

People think THIS mess looks great? We must be looking at the wrong picture.

25. Joanna says:

She looks gorgeous! Love the look.

26. yusufswifee says:

ashanti always dresses like a woman who is having a hard time keeping her man’s attention, no? I can not with this.

I like the blouse – with some pinning-but then what’s the point.

I just think Ashanti belongs on one of those New Jersey reality shows…

27. Cynthia says:

Did anybody else notice how ill-fitting those pants are? Terrible. Not feeling it one bit.