November 20th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Ready for your reality star/form fitting outfit/Instagram question of the day…?
This one comes from Aizhanae, who muses, “Omgg if this is not the best outfit you seen in a long time I can just die lmaooo my birthday is coming up and something like this would just make my day can you please help.”

Draya posed it up in a black and white look by Queen Russia. Unfortunately her website is down…

But her Twitter @QueenRussia is full of similar spandex laden looks:

Would you wear them?
On a serious note, young designers, please take note of Queen Russia and the like. Send your items to a reality star and have them Instagram them. Just make sure your website/etsy/bigcartel store is up and stocked.

Inquire about Draya’s look at Russia.Paul@yahoo.com.

Posted In
29 comments

29 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Draya Michele’s Queen Russia Black and White Party Top and Skirt”

1. T1K says:

They are alright if that’s what you like and have the body for.. The best looking one so far is the one Draya is wearing.

2. Goldeelocks says:

Couple hits, couple misses. The one Draya is wearing is the nicest.

3. Fa says:

Ladies….no.

4. yusufswifee says:

these are so cute looks for those with the body to rock it. Draya looks cute and I’d be interested in that onther black and white dress in all black…

5. Kapri_H says:

Draya looks amazing. She gets paid to party at night clubs for a living. This dress is perfect for her occupation.

But as far as thickums in the red number… o_O

6. Andrea says:

I agree is Fa..no, Unless you look exactly like Draya <3

7. Dee says:

Draya looks…nice O_o

8. Juice love says:

Draya looks nice in it but the others not so much yikes

9. bella says:

draya looks nice! i would never wear something like this but it looks great on her.

10. AzizMom says:

Interesting…the best thing about this post is the advice from Claire. This look is cheaper looking than the Herve bandage dresses and sort of a throw back to the 90s.

11. Does everything we wear have to be formfitting and have cutouts? It’s like stripper attire with just a tad more fabric. I’m all for skanking it up a bit on occasion, but EVERY time you go out for the night is a no in my book.

12. Liz says:

no. ugh.

13. Dom says:

Compared to the others Draya’s outfit is modest. Its a cute fit, although I can’t co-sign the others.

Also good looks on the tip to aspiring designers. Its annoying to click on a link and the site is empty or down. Getittogether!

14. Mely B says:

Very good advice, Claire. They should know that these reality “stars” have a following & a lot of those young women want to dress like them. In regards to the dress (es), they are attention-seeking dresses & I have neither the body nor confidence to pull it off so I wouldn’t look twice at something like this on a hanger.

15. Jenna says:

smh I knew somebody was gonna ask for this as soon as Draya posted it! All these “clothing designers” make the same dresses and leggings for the club because thats the only place you can where these types of clothing. But if it works for them then so be it! Not gonna knock their hustle.

16. iCan't says:

See this is where people go wrong. They see it on someone and it looks cute so they think they can run out and get it. Fail. Everything doesn’t look good on everyone. I’ll leave it at that.

17. Jen says:

Out of all those pics, Draya is the only one that makes these designs look good. I guess its her banging body!

18. Mimi says:

Reminds me of something out of Star Wars, maybe it’s the print. Also looks like something you could easily find at Forever 21.

19. iHeartKeya says:

“Ready for your reality star/form fitting outfit/Instagram question of the day…?” LOL @ that. Even though I’m not a fan of Draya by any means, the outfit does look good on her. These dresses are cute for the club.

20. Draya looks very cute! These outfits look great on her and the Kim Kardashian look alike. Everyone else in this post looks a hot ass mess.

21. Chaboogie says:

Draya’s outfit is HOTT!

22. Jihan says:

no end in sight to the basicness

23. styleordye says:

I live for the shade..LOL! I mean how many outfits like this are people going to “die if they dont wear for their/their boyfriends/best friends party??” Its kinda enough now..

24. mi manning says:

that damn Draya….she gon’ make me have to go to the gym now!!!!

25. Kia says:

If you think the gym has Draya looking like this think again. Those girls live at the doctor…lipo, injections…etc

26. Dria says:

Draya looks good and the fit is cute! There’s nothing wrong with wanting to look hot on your day.

27. Alexis says:

I love it, but all these designers are doing the same thing!

28. TheMissus says: