November 20th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kim Kardashian
By Faith

Kim Kardashian and her sister Kourtney were bestowed with the keys to Miami! At City Hall where the event took place, Kim slipped on a printed peplum and draped detailed mini dress from Sally LaPointe’s Spring 2012 collection:

Check out her dress on the Spring 2012 runway.

I like it!

What do you think? Hot! or Hmmm…?

33 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Kim Kardashian’s Key to North Miami Event Sally LaPointe Spring 2012 Dress”

1. iCan't says:

I am so happy she is starting to dress like the old Kim.

2. Martinique_Fr says:

Cute!… I like it … but I would also like to see what Kourtney was wearing?

3. lou says:

Serious question what has she done to her face?!?

4. kay says:

kim looks so old.

5. T1K says:

I like it! Last night I saw them on the local news and said to myself, “that’s nice for a change”..

6. Goldeelocks says:

I’m not too sure that color is flattering on her. Not feeling it.

7. DIVA says:

she looks decent— her weight sure does fluctuate

8. Tameeka M. says:

Kim looks great…women I tell ya :(.

Some of the comments posted are just silly.

What women’s weight doesn’t fluctuate, I know very few women, even if they work out whose weight doesn’t go up or down at times.

This is a fashion blog…The dress is fab on her and that is what matters!

9. She can breathe in it! Win!

10. AzizMom says:

Cute look – a bit short for me but perfect for Miami. I’ll be out there on Thursday!

11. Nadege says:

She looks classy and flirty. Nice to see her in something that’s not super tight and black.

12. Kitty B. says:

The dress looks better on the model…

13. Jenna says:

I was thinking the same thing about the length it could be just a couple inches longer but other than that its not bad.

side note she does look like she’s aging :(

14. Joanne_ says:

I like it….very Miami and fitting for the day :)

15. Jessica says:

What has she done in the name of helping the coummunity in North Miami ?I am say this because i live in that area . It is a waste to those that actually make a change everyday in North Miami. It is a shame media has to promote a “image”.

16. TheMrs says:

I don’t think it flatters her figure and the color washes her out.

17. Tid bits says:

Ferociously fitted and the colorways compliment her skin tone. Current and fresh, but someone should ban this lady from peplum for 3 months.

18. LaTasha says:

I agree@kitty the dress looks better on the model. This dress is not flattering to her body type at all. #firekanye

19. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

She looks nice! Love the makeup and entire outfit!

20. Kim looks old and tired in that first pic. Not sure this is the best color combo for her and I don’t like the drapery in the front. Not cute.

21. Chaboogie says:

I like the dress on the runway model….not so much on Kim.

22. Kaygee says:

Btw, where’s kanye these days?

23. saditty says:

The first pic was definitely a bad shot. Made her face look old. Poor choice of photo cuz she looked her usual self in the other photos. Can’t say I like the dress though

24. Empress says:

The model is taller, I agree looks better on her instead of Kim.

25. Carolyn says:

Claire, Jihan & Faith,

As much as I love this site (I am a true stan)….I am soooooo tired of your posts about Kim Kardashian. Let me start by saying that I respect her hustle and she has definitely built an empire off of a sex tape, but I find her fashion rather uninspiring and cliche (tight, tight, long fitted dresses, uber expensive shoes, and made up face). I for one appreciate fashion when the person wearing the items (whether high end or F21) has some personality and I think that Kim has 0+0+0 personality. The items that you post about are usually always not affordable (unless she decides to wear something from her line for advertisement purposes) and as of late her clothing has been uber boring and predictable. I love you guys here at the fashionbomb, but there are sooooo many other “celebrities” who are killing the fashion scene and deserve to be represented here.

1 vote to stop posting about Kim K., her “fitted outfits”, her ass, and her lifeline (Kanye).

Love you (dearly),
    Sligtly (actually really) annoyed!!! :)

26. gina says:

love the outfit, she looks cute.

27. Mesbelleamis says:

I like it, her uniform has been black, grey or khaki green lately. So even though this is still in the grey zone the brown and white pattern make it fresh. It’s a chicer look of the old Kim K style, and suits her.

28. bebe says:

@ Carolyn,

You know that it is completely optional to click on Kardashian posts right?

29. Abby says:

You people are crazy! Kim doesn’t look the slightest bit old.. and this dress is stunning on her. The model is the one who looks terrible. Far too skinny and the dress just hangs off her. Kim fills it in all the right places. Those who don’t agree obviously have no sense of fashion and style!