November 19th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Nicole Scherzinger turned up the heat on X-Factor UK in a cutout leather detailed gown with a thigh-high slit from Osman’s Spring 2013 collection:

Check out her gown on the Spring 2013 runway.

Osman’s designs are incredibly hot: I need other celebs to choose his pieces for the red carpet. The white dress is definitely my favorite here though.

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

*The brunette beauty also sported a white origami fold detailed dress from Sass & Bide and a pair of $616 Nicholas Kirkwood Stiletto Pumps.

Nicole wore the dress without the Spring 2013 look’s metallic belt.

Her 5.1″ pumps are a classic style in eye-catching turquoise suede.

Which dress do you prefer?

9 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Nicole Scherzinger’s X-Factor UK Osman Spring 2013 Cutout Leather Detailed Gown”

1. DarkEmpress says:

Black dress no. White dress yes. Its always hit and miss with her.

2. jess from london says:

Both dresses are nice and different… My fav is the origami dress, it’s unique and nicole lets the dress speak for itself by wearing no accessories. Big tick

3. jess from london says:

I like both dresses. My fav is the origami because it’s unique and delicate. I love the way nicole lets the dress speak for itself by wearing her hair tied and no accessories. Big tick!

4. Kai says:

I love both dresses! I’m here for that thigh-high slit! Nicole has a nice, toned body to pull them off. In the black dress it looks as if she’s rocking a long bob, although I’m sure its just the way her hair fell. If she ever wanted to cut her hair into a bob though, it would work!

5. The black dress looks a bit unfinished. I think the white dress looks best with the belt shown on the model.

6. @KyleniR says:

She looks amazing both times and I love her hair in the black dress

7. Goldeelocks says:

That white dress did it for me!

8. Jei says:

Loved the black dress!

9. Ronnie says:

Love what the model was paired with (booties and belt).