November 19th, 2012
Cassie, Celebrity Style, Shopping

Cassie dressed for comfort for a wild night in London town with Rita Ora, Cara Delevingne, Tyrese, Diddy, and more ! For the evening, the singer opted for a $60 Deer Dana Cindy Crawford lip print tee, leather leggings, a $1,629 Acne ‘Rita’ Leather and Shearling jacket, and $145 Nike Dunk Ski High Liberty Wedge Sneakers:

Her Deer Dana tee is an ode to supermodel Cindy Crawford, and features rouged lips, lipstick, and a beauty mark.

Her white grained leather jacket has a detachable black shearling collar along with an off center zip.

Her sneakers have a concealed wedge heel.

This is a cute little casual club look, no?

Get her exact shirt at Opening Ceremony and her sneakers at Nike. Complete the rest of her look with these:

Hot! or Hmm…?

*Diddy wasn’t too far behind in a $825 Sandro Shearling-Collar Wool Biker Jacket:

Get yours at Mr. Porter.
*Feeling Rita’s look?

Start with this $70 Adidas Original Men’s Hustler tee, worn as a dress:

19 Responses to “Get the Look: Cassie’s Dstrkt Club London Deer Dana Cindy Crawford Lip Print Tee, Acne Black and White Shearling Jacket, Leather Leggings, and Nike Liberty Dunk Wedge Sneakers”

1. Jlynn719 says:

I LOVE that tee!

2. Loving that jacket! so hard!… I am sorry but I love Rita! She looks so fab!

Rita is biting Rihanna here

4. DomDom says:

Rita’s look is giving me Rihanna through and through!

5. tasha says:

Love the chic casual look. I have those dunks

6. MIssRich.com says:

Nice styles on both, nothing I havent seen before

7. caprice says:

Soooo getting the nikes

8. Monica says:

Love Rita and her look here. Cassie looks cute as usual. I’m sorry when did Rihanna invent wearing thigh high boots?? Bey, Ciara, hell Adina Howard was rockin em way before her. Yall give that girl wayyyyy to much credit.

9. iCan't says:

Child please, Rita has been dressing like that. Google her please.

10. Destination Everywhere says:

Cassie looks good. I am lusting hard for that jacket.

11. bella says:

lmao exactly @iCant.
    as much as rihanna slays most of her looks she is not very original.

If we’d just check our facts…… Rihanna stated in an interview that she got a lot of her fashion influence from London…… Where Rita is from so if ANYTHING Rihanna is biting Rita…..

13. Very cute! Rita and Cassie look good!

14. vain319 says:

all of these looks are retro looks in a blender,RIGHT? but hey fashion always repeats itself and hence why I love vintage clothes. Diddy needs to stop trying to play like Cassie isn’t his chick..They are not fooling anyone!

15. I need Cassie’s Acne jacket in my life!!! But not for that price. I’ll be hitting up ShopStyle for similar items.

16. TheAntifash says:

Deer Dana is killing the game. Love the tee… Working on a Naomi tee for my line!

17. Chee says:

I believe those are Zara leggings Cassie has on…

18. Tiffany says:

Her leggings are from Zara, reasonably priced for about $50 i believe, got the same ones. Love them because of the lines & panels at the knee. Not too crazy on her look. The sneakers throw me off.