November 19th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Mail Bombs
Found: Kim Kardashian’s London Maria Lucia Hohan Marine Black Velvet Jumpsuit
By Faith

Another unsolved mail bomb uncovered! Ashley wrote, “I am totally in love with this. Do you know where this is from?”

Well it’s no longer a mystery! Kim sported a $1,076 Maria Lucia Hohan Marine Jumpsuit:

Her velvet jumpsuit features long sleeves, a plunging v-neckline, and crystal detailing.

If you’re up for the splurge, you can snag her jumpsuit at www.marialuciahohan.com.

What do you think?

12 Responses to “Found: Kim Kardashian’s London Maria Lucia Hohan Marine Black Velvet Jumpsuit”

1. Kitty B. says:

As i said before it looks cheap, like something straight from the “House of Dereon” I cant, and wont…

2. She always looks great in black, I don’t think it looks that cheap. I think it’s just very hard to pull of velvet when you have all those flashes going on

3. Kai says:

Once again, loved this look on her! She looks so pretty here. I want something like this because I can’t afford the real thing. Lol. Maybe I could find something like it at a thrift store because it does look vintage.

4. Empress says:

Cute jumpsuit. Hard to pull off though. Kind of like wearing sweatpants with heels.

5. CJ says:

I see what she’s trying to do, but she has failed miserably. For starters, the shoes are all wrong with this. Sorry Kim

6. CJ says:

7. mi manning says:

looks better on the model. maybe the models higher heels elongates her legs more…that’s what makes it work. kim is too short…i don’t like those Loubs she has on with this.

8. jess from london says:

Love the v neckline but Kim’s style Is so predictable and yawnish.!

9. Natasha says:

It looks like a maternity outfit on both the model and the…wait…what does Kim do again?

10. gina says:

love this, she looks very chic.

11. Caribbelle says:

I got a similar velvet jumpsuit from asos earlier this year. Anyone interested may want to check them out!!

12. LaTasha says:

**heavy sigh** Kim does not have the body type to wear an outfit like this. She looks frumpy. A pants suit like this would look better on a tall, slender person or a pear shape. She needs to sit down somewhere with this.