November 16th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Khloe Kardashian went bold for her latest look on the X-Factor in a sequin long-sleeve mini dress with a plunging v-neckline from Mac Duggal and a pair of $1,095 Charlotte Olympia Ursula Metallic Strappy Platform Sandals:

Her dress is one of the brand’s evening styles and definitely gives me Studio 54!

Her sandals are the latest in must-have footwear from Charlotte Olympia, featuring metallic leather straps, a peep-toe silhouette and sky-high 5 3/4″ heels.

Work Khloe! This dress is so glam and I hope that she wears more designs from the brand. I think some other celebrities could look great in Mac Duggal’s designs as well: the rest of her sisters, Jennifer Lopez, Selita Ebanks, and more!

If you’re up for the splurge, you can get her sandals at www.neimanmarcus.com.

What do you think?

19 Responses to “Splurge: Khloe Kardashian’s X-Factor Mac Duggal Dress and Charlotte Olympia Ursula Metallic Strappy Platform Sandals”

1. Jenna says:

Go Khloe!!! Her legs are amazing and the shoes are fiyah. Khloe has always been the “underdog” but she is slowly coming out of her sister’s shadow. Good for her!

2. yusufswifee says:

this is fab….

3. Naynay says:

Khloe always kills it for me!!!! I LOVE this look on her. Go Monica Rose! I do prefer the way the models hair is styled to really showcase the dress, also maybe a body cincher to make the area around her hips smoother. Nonetheless this is a 10/10!

4. tisha says:

Am I the only person not understanding why the spanx gods did not gift her a pair of spanx…. Nice legs tho

Tisha I noticed too. I don’t care for the dress on her it doesnt do anything for her shape

6. AB983 says:

I think the dress is gorgeous, but it makes her mid-section look bigger than what it probably is. She has awesome legs!

7. Talecia says:

This does nothing for her. Her shape looks very awkward here. No bueno

8. Enigma says:

Khloe looks fab!

9. DIVA says:

she has great legs… but her mid section needs to be worked on.

10. peplum lover says:

Go koko! ;) I love the fitting of the dress – shoes are cute to! Props to the mastermind behind it all monica roase :)

11. Mely B says:

I don’t like it on Khloe – it’s too short and ill fitting. She looks like a crumpled disco ball.

12. Fab, she looks great! Who would have thought a guy named Mac Duggal could make a dress like this?

13. baby-b says:

She looks super uncomfortable

14. The SPS says:

No. I think the dress is too short for television, and the large sequins add inches and weight to her frame. It looked much better when she was just taking pictures and posting it on instagram. Live it was not flattering.

15. kay says:

this makes her look fat!!!

16. Brandon says:

Great dress but it was not flattering on tv, her midsection looked very pouchy time to snap on some spanx or hit some crunches. Love Khloe though!

17. KayGee says:

I do not like the dress or the shoes. soz!

18. Above Par says:

She looks fione, but am I the only one who noticed the TERRIBLE photoshop job on that model?!?!?! Her neck looks like something that of alien vs. predator, she has no hairline, and one of her legs is big and the other one is skinny. and her tittys f’ed up. no bueno to these backyard ass graphic artists.

19. Keisha says:

Nice dress, but something is off with the fit.