November 16th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Jennifer Lopez, Shopping
Splurge: Jennifer Lopez’s Istanbul Catherine Malandrino Erotica Skirt
By Faith

Jennifer Lopez partied it up in a nightclub in Istanbul in a pair of her favorite Tom Ford Padlock Pumps in white and a $750 Catherine Malandrino Erotica Skirt:

Give us fierce model face Jenny!

Her leather pencil skirt features sheer mesh panels.

Kim Kardashian sported the same shoes sometime ago.

If you can explain why she wore white shoes with this look, then I will give you $100! The skirt is beyond hot though, so I’ll focus on that.

You can snag Jennifer’s skirt at www.catherinemalandrino.com, if you’re up for the splurge.

What do you think?

21 Responses to “Splurge: Jennifer Lopez’s Istanbul Catherine Malandrino Erotica Skirt”

1. Not loving the skirt, but Jenny makes it work. She’s one hot momma.

2. AH says:

Hmm… not loving this skirt at all. But Jenny looks great for her age. 40 is the new 30, no?

Love the skirt! As for the shoes…she seems to finding multiple ways to wear black/white while in Istanbul. At any rate, I actually like the look. Here’s another pic of her in Istanbul, to go with my B/W theory (love the black/white sweater by the way! Deets?) –> http://s15.postimage.org/b7vl1bqmz/28209_5935_15112012_4.jpg

That’s my guess. Where’s my $100? LOL j/k.

4. jess from london says:

No,no and no! Jen is sexy but the skirt is not for her. I can picture rihanna wearing this well!

5. Jenna says:

Looks better on the model. I don’t like the white shoes with it.

Uh, I say no Ma’am!

7. Empress says:

Cute skirt, but not on Jenny! Kim K or Rhianna would pull off this skirt!!

8. babyB says:

I LOVE that skirt!…on a different body. Maybe someone taller. She’s still rocking it only in a way J-lo can! #gogirl

9. endESQ says:

Not a fan of the skirt. I get it, but something about the execution doesn’t sit well.

10. nana says:

Really love it on the model & definately see it on Rihanna

11. Leah says:

Yes, definitely something not quite right with the fit. The shoes makes it even worse. Perhaps the shirt could have something to do with it…
    At any rate No

12. That skirt should look better with a black shoes.

13. hotmama says:

Epic fail

14. I’m not feeling this like the majority of the fashion bombs above ….I saw a similar skirt on f21 website in the plus size section yesterday

15. BlackOrchid says:

It’s look better on the model. Jlo does not have the figure or the height for that skirt. It’s a great skirt and love it teamed with the bomber on the model.

16. AD says:

I’m mad at the skirt/shoe combination. You’re tol fly for this Jenny Lo

17. caprice says:

That skirt is hot. I just hate white heels.

18. iHeartKeya says:

I like the skirt. JLo makes everything look fab. I just wish she would’ve worn black shoes instead of white. And I like the shoes and blue skirt on Kim

19. Keisha says:

I like the skirt but not with the shoes, and I have to agree I don’t love it on her.

20. Ronnie says:

Kims whole outfit sucked on that day! Down to how it fit her body!!

21. DIVA says:

I don’t like the skirt one bit… but the shoes are hot— in another color.