November 16th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Have you all been to the theaters to see Skyfall yet? I haven’t (fail), but hopefully I can do so this weekend! The film is still doing worldwide promotion, which means Naomie Harris is still hitting the red carpet in high-fashion looks as one of the newest Bond girls. For the movie’s screening in Sydney, the British beauty wore a navy one-shoulder asymmetric hem gown from Maison Martin Margiela’s Resort 2013 collection and a pair of $1,695 Giuseppe Zanotti Gold Wave Sandals:

Her makeup needed a bit more blending, but her hair and skin looked gorgeous!

Check out her gown from the brand’s Resort 2013 collection.

Her now sold out sandals are a celebrity favorite, and feature a jointed gold colored metal insert.

Nothing groundbreaking here, though Naomie Harris could basically wear a paper bag and look hot! What do you think?

9 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Naomie Harris’s Skyfall Sydney Screening Maison Martin Margiela Navy Blue Resort 2013 Gown”

1. DannielleS says:

She looks nice, but the shoes don’t go. Whoever did her hair needs to learn the art of blending weave and real hair. I feel like I can see where her hair stops and the weave begins

2. Starla says:

I appreciate dressing with a lil mystery. I am not too hot about the colour though. Maybe a nice tangerine, yellow, or light blue would have worked better.

3. Mic says:

love this woman….fabulous

4. s says:

Lovely, just lovely. Naomie is working her red carpet looks….Love it!! As far as blending the weave. If that little “wisp” of hair that seems to be out of place is the issue, I say it’s all good. I have seen “Hella” worse in the weave department from other celebs and this look above is pretty close to flawless, as far as I’m concerned.

You go Eve Moneypenny! Saw Skyfall…..awesome movie!

5. Dom says:

I tried, but everytime I see Naomie she just looks extra average to me. I’m never wowed by her, or left in awe of her beauty. She looks like a regular round the way girl. A pretty round the way girl, but nothing too much.

6. Angela says:

The model looks like a man!

7. Angela says:

Oh wait.. is that a man?

8. DarkEmpress says:

Hmm…

9. nino says:

I always want more from her…maybe she should give more face…