November 15th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Rihanna, Melanie B, Nick Cannon, and More!
By Faith

Happy Thursday everyone!

It was a relatively chill week in celebrity style with most of the familiar faces, but also a few we haven’t seen in quite some time.

Check out some of this week’s noteworthy looks:

You know Rihanna likes to misbehave and she tried on a pilot’s hat for size while in Mexico. Leave it to Rih to do whatever she wants!

A form-fitting LWD was the look for Melanie B in Sydney at the Launch of International Adoption Awareness Week. No flaws here ladies and gents.

Nick Cannon looked incredibly dapper while making an appearance on The Today Show in NYC.

British actress Judi Shekoni made a splash on the red carpet in Chagoury Couture at The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn – Part 2 UK Premiere. Hot!

In Miami, Kim Kardashian slipped on a $1,035 Simone Varsity Jacket, $180 gray Bleulab Jeans, and her favorite Hermès Medor Clutch.

At one of the Gillette Movember events in the Big Apple, Andre 3000 went for all denim in a jumpsuit. This might be made for men (or maybe it isn’t?), but I need it in my life!

Outside of the Gare du Nord station in Paris, Rita Ora threw on a Diane von Furstenberg New Gami Long Fox fur coat in Smoke, leather pants, and Jordans.

Christina Milian was spotted in Hollywood, on her way to Katsuya with her boo. For their night out, she wore a The Kill beanie from Karrueche Tran’s upcoming line with a printed denim jacket with denim sleeves, crop top, leather high -waist skirt, sheer knee socks, and booties. This look is busy, but it works!

At the Grey Goose Winter’s Ball in London, Emeli Sandé looked beautiful in a colorblock pleated dress.

A purple and white polka dot top gave some life to a casual look on Amber Riley at the Mont Blanc 12th Annual Production of The 24 Hour Plays in NYC. Cute!

Kandi Burruss chose a lace panel dress and suede peep-toe pumps while outside of VH1′s Morning Buzz in the season’s hottest shade: oxblood!

While in Paris, Kourtney Kardashian wore her favorite Valentino Leather Biker Jacket and Ruffle Boots with a pair of contrast stripe pants. Hot!

A white coat and red lips gave pops of color to Nicole Scherzinger’s all-black ensemble at the Connaught Hotel in London.

Last, but not least were Shar Jackson and her beautiful daughter who brought metallics and texture to The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn – Part 2 Premiere in LA. Cute!

Who had your favorite looks this week?

34 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Rihanna, Melanie B, Nick Cannon, and More!”

1. Empress says:

“Karate”..whatever her name… is coming out with a clothing line? Or just hats? *yawns*

Mel B’s body..I love her.
    Christina looks cute.
    I didn’t know Shar had a daughter that old…mini is kind of too short! Knee length maybe?

2. Mel B looks fab! I like both Kim and Kourtney’s looks. I’m also feeling 3 Stack’s all denim look. I can’t with Nick Cannon’s deacon suit and Judi’s Big Bird inspired dress.

Love Kourtney’s look from head to toe (especially those pants)! Can we get a look for less if possible?

4. ukie says:

I would like Kim’s varsity jacket in a “look for less” segment.
    Thank you in advance, lol!

5. AH says:

I like Kim’s casual look here. Nicole Shingerdinger looks nice as well. Kourtney looks like she’s wearing workout pants… Shar jackson’s daughter is cute, is that Kevin Federline’s oldest child?

Everyone else is trying too hard.

6. lauren says:

Kim’s Hermes clutch is sex. I like her casual look.

7. Kiesha says:

What Is Cute About Amber Riley’s See-Through ‘Leggings’, Cut It Out Cliche Please

8. Crystal says:

Andre 3000 is NOT rocking a jumpsuit. Those are overall’s with a denim shirt underneath. Please do not re-create that look, he is the only one that can pull that off. Umm, Nick Cannon in that Steve Harvey collection suit. No sir.

9. KBS says:

I’m diggin Kim & Kourt’s casual look today. Loving Nicole’s white coat as well. Shar has 4 kids, 2 before Kevin when she was on Moesha. I don’t know why I know that lady’s business.

10. Suri says:

Kandi is too young and too rich to let herself go like this.

11. Dom says:

The only person really doing it this week is MelB. Her body is beyond!

Shar’s daughter is so cute. She looks fun and age appropriate.

12. Damn i want those freaking BOOT! I really wanted to buy them for my daughter, which would have been more appropriate but each time I see them on her I am like I WANT THEM I WANT THEM!

13. Kay'Gee says:

Everybody looks gorg. What kim is wearing, it’s lyk a beyonce dejavu ensemble. Hot.

14. Noirre says:

Nooooooo to all looks.

15. mi manning says:

Judi, Andre, Kourtney, and Nicole killed it!

16. Anthony says:

Kourtney and Nicole!!!

17. Jenna says:

Wtf!!! Does Christina Milian even have a stylist?? She always looks like she just throws on whatever. No ma’am!
    Kandi’s dresses are always either too short or too tight, also in need of a stylist!
    Kimmy always looks good when she keeps it simple! Not with the overdone high fashion. Kudos Kimmy!

18. dia_zon says:

Nicole’s coat!!! Ahh love it.

19. @empress very mature to make fun of someone’s name. you’re probably very sheltered.

20. babybluez says:

Mel B looks suppppperrr hot!! I am pretty sure she wore that dress on an episode of Australian X Factor earlier in the year too.

21. LawyerLady says:

I like Kandi – but she did forget her pants. :/

22. SLIMB says:

Rih looks cute. Mel looks hottt her body is amazing.
    Judi’s dress… loveeeee it !!

23. andie says:

Courtney Rita Mel and Rih look cute to me! Christina should remove…something so her look isnt so cluttered and i might be on board.
    Emeli looks like she could be Keyshia Coles mama/auntie

24. Ashley says:

I would to where the dress shar Jackson daughter is wearing to prom can you tell me where she got it our find something similar , thanks in advance.

25. Ashley says:

26. Bhud says:

Andre 3K has been my style idol since day one and I really need that denim look in my life. Can we get the deets on the jumpsuit por favor???? Though I’m sure it’s some vintage piece

27. makeeasweet says:

Emeli Sandé look like a older version of keyshia cole.shar jackson daughter is adorable.nicole white coat is to die for,black and white is never too matchy.

28. Jhess says:

I have that same jacket Christina has on…it’s from H an M, but she looks a mess as usual

Kim K, Rita, and Kourtney are my faves.

29. natu says:

Everyone looks good but I love love andrea 3000 jumpsuit !!

30. Sinnamon says:

Can someone please point me to where I can get Shar Jackson’s blouse/shirt? It’s such an interesting color I need it in my closet.Thanks

31. DarkEmpress says:

Andre 3000 is stylin as per usual. Note to the hot mess that is will.i.am: this is how you do eccentric.

Everyone else’s look: meh

32. zona says:

Andre! Benjamin Andre to be exact….he’s just to yummy

33. TheFav1 says:

I need deets on Kim’s pants and Nicole’s coat…Cute!!!

34. Nikki says:

Claire, I love Andre’s look for a women as well. It’ll pair well with the Zigi Z-jo Boot. Uhnnn Huhhhh