November 15th, 2012
Fashion, Fashion News
Fashion News: Rob Kardashian Unveils Arthur George Sock Line
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

It’s been a long, long time coming, but it’s finally here! As previously reported, Rob Kardashian has been working diligently for the past two years on a men’s sock line. Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe‘s kid brother decided to forego using his family’s famous last name, opting instead for Arthur George.

Without further ado, feast your eyes on his creations.

Earlier in the year Rob told the Huffington Post, “No one wants to see a boring tube sock. I am very passionate about it and I think guys and girls agree with me. Plus you can give your dress socks to your girlfriend when she sleeps over.” Wasn’t that thoughtful of him, ladies?

The socks are made from 100% Egyptian cotton, and are currently available exclusively at Neiman Marcus. For $30 these beauties can be all yours.

What do you think of Arthur George? Will you be buying?

~Cliché

Source: HuffPost

64 Responses to “Fashion News: Rob Kardashian Unveils Arthur George Sock Line”

1. Izhause says:

Okay the last pair can be for my friends Emo son who’s in middle school .

2. Izhause says:

I really thought Rob would do a sophisticated type of line with flavor. Oh well maybe there’s more to come.

3. chill says:

uh-oh these are bad, and I really hate that for him. I can honestly say neither my dad, brother,boss or boyfriend would wear these. Rob may I suggest classy ties, socks, cuff links. Arthur George an amazing name would have been great if kept manly, edgy, classic and timeless and affordable like at Target. Sell to the masses it with the classes.

4. Josephine says:

Cute socks but not for men though.. And too expensive aswell ! By the way, he looks so much like his sister Kourtney!

5. EatStylePlay says:

…..they sell these are the stop light in DC…

6. Dana says:

Those designs are definitely not doing it!

7. Janelle says:

LOL Gosh, I’m really rooting for Rob!

8. giftofgabs says:

LoL @ DA FUK I like Rob and he looks handsome above..but these socks do need to go back to the drawing board..keep trying Rob I have faith in u =)

9. Marie says:

Obviously this is not the entire sock line….plus for your information @AH he DID go to school and graduated from USC…and for those wondering Arthur is his middle name and Georges his father’s… Regarding the line while this is not that different from socks you can buy for way less, this argument can be used for many other high priced fashion line…I feel like people want to automatically hate because he is a Kardashian! I for myself have way more respect for Rob’s hustle than his sisters… and I’m sure his line will do well…If you shop for socks at NM you obviously don’t mind the $30

10. Melissa says:

Not feeling the designs!!! He should have done classic tie designs and argyle pattern. Maybe matching socks and ties. Argyle, paisley, sold funky colors with black stitching. Now that would have been hot.

11. jboogie says:

Egyptian Cotton products are expensive whether it be sheets or t-shirts so the $30 price tag isn’t crazy. J. crew and club Monaco have socks for $20 and they are not egyptian cotton. The designs are basic but I think if he came up with them they will develop over time. Everyone thinks that because they have “style” they can design. He’s blessed to be able to excercise his ability to do this. So Good for him.

12. Dane says:

I really love these socks!