November 14th, 2012
Alicia Keys, Celebrity Style, Shopping
By Faith

Alicia Keys is in heavy promo mode as her new album, Girl On Fire, is set to debut in less than two weeks. While performing on the Vivement Dimanche Talk Show in Paris, she went high-fashion in a $1,785 Giambattista Valli Sleeveless Colorblock Dress and a pair of $512 Giuseppe Zanotti Bi Color Specchio Pumps:

Her dress is an expert study in one of the season’s hottest trends, boasting red, white, and black colorblocking, a high contoured waist, and a pencil skirt.

Her pumps also take on one of the season’s hottest trends: cap-toe pumps. The silver metallic beauties feature high shine black leather cap toes and sky-high 5″ heels.

Get Alicia’s full look here.

Gossip Girl actress Leighton Meester also wore this dress.

Hot! The choker doesn’t do a thing here, but the dress and shoes are splurge-worthy.

What do you think? Would you wear it?

*Earlier in the day, Alicia hit the streets in a $595 Rag & Bone leather trim Gayatri blazer, $228 Elizabeth and James Camo Zip Jeans, and Isabel Marant Sneakers:

Which do you prefer? Her casual or stage ensemble?
Get her laid back look here:

19 Responses to “Get the Look: Alicia Keys’s Vivement Dimanche Talk Show Giambattista Valli Sleeveless Colorblock Dress and Giuseppe Zanotti Bi Color Specchio Pumps”

1. lisa says:

I do not like this dress on Alicia at all! Makes her look frumpy and wide! However, her causal look is on point!

2. Prettigyrl78 says:

alicia is looking good!! i like both looks she is working here….oan, i do wish she wld do something funkier with her hair

3. Empress says:

Cute. I really dislike her bob though.

4. Zaki says:

I’m not mad about this dress, something republican politician wife about it…

I agree with Lisa.

6. Pari says:

I love both of these looks, sans choker. I also hate her hair though. I don’t know why she did that to herself.

7. AzizMom says:

Perfection. This dress is so flattering to A. Keys figure – she almost looks like a replica of the model. She’s curvy with all that on the bottom and she made it work. The casual look is fire too! I would definitely splurge on that jacket. Where is my sponsor???

8. Taj says:

Alicia looks beautiful and I love both looks but her stage look is better without the choker.

9. cheriemacherie says:

nice dress, always love her in dresses.. sophisticated, grown n sexy

10. Not loving the dress on her for an on stage performance, but it does look good on her. Loves the shoes! Glad I’m not the only one who hates that darn bob. It looks best when its slicked back or one of her curly do’s.

11. Whatevs says:

Alicia looks a frumpy mess…

12. Mely B says:

I think she looks great in both looks but really miss her funkier stage looks. I saw a promo pic of her with the bob curled & parted differently and it made her look edgier & less “suburban mom”.

13. Mak says:

I like the casual outfit better. I also wish that she would do something with her hair.

14. Natasha says:

The dress isn’t flattering on her (at least not in the photo provided).

15. Jennifer says:

Love both looks!

16. Ronnie says:

YEAH HATE HER HAIRCUT!!

17. Liz says:

love the casual more but i really like the dress. i think she looks better than the model who is wearing the dress. seriously tho, that hair has gotta update…that 1950s bob cut isn’t working

18. Kay'Gee says:

Yes i would wear it !!

19. Ver says:

I do not like the boring mom dress on her. She’s a performer right? This doesn’t say that at ALL. She looks better in her ‘normal’ outfit. Her hair is still horrible, embrace the curls you were born with!