November 13th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better
By Faith

It seems Rita Ora is an avid fan of Alexandre Vauthier’s designs! The bottled blonde songstress wore the same guipure peplum suit at the 2012 MTV EMAs she sported back in September.

While Rita originally wore the suit in gold with a pair of matching Christian Louboutin pumps, this time around she wore the look in fiery red with a pair of black and gold t-strap sandals from Giuseppe Zanotti.

Check out the suit on the Fall 2012 runway.

This is a tough one! I love all things gold, but I’m definitely loving the red on Rita. It is more of a pop and her trademark red lip goes perfectly with it.

What do you think? When did she wear it better?

16 Responses to “When Did She Wear It Better? Rita Ora in Alexandre Vauthier Couture’s Guipure Peplum Suit”

1. heyyall says:

Cute, I like..

2. Shan B says:

By far the gold, I know they’re the same but the gold is just set off by her matching hair for that monochromatic look.

Seems like Rita is getting so much play lately, girl stepped up her game!

3. Marsha D says:

Neither-
    This entire outfit is giving me every bit of Prince and the Revolution.

4. She could have paired them differently.

5. Mrs Windy City says:

Are those red tights?! Mmmmmm I’ll go with the gold

6. Kai says:

I agree with Faith; the red. It’s definitely her color.

7. Empress says:

I like both outfits. Red is my fav color, so i’ll go with the red suit. Lol

8. mi manning says:

like to know where she get her $ from to even afford these get-ups! she doesn’t even have a #1 hit on the US charts yet!

9. Sweet coco says:

I love the red outfit on her but I prefer her hair with the gold. The suit is sexy so the glam hair balances it out, makes it more Haute Couture.

10. Kitty B. says:

Gold, just wish would’ve pull her hair back in sleek ponytail

11. ladyluo says:

She looks great in both colors but I prefer the red

12. C.C says:

The red. I prefer the red suit, it compliments the green undertones in her cool skin tone. Gold washes her out in my opinion.

13. Nelli says:

yehh the outfits hot but she needs to lay off the red lips for a bit her teeth are starting to look yellow & we all know that aint a good look.

14. Alima says:

@mi manning, I don’t know if you’re aware, but there’s a big whole out there outside of the U.S.! Get a globe.

15. bebe says:

Love this both looks are gorge. But the red does scream fiery bombshell to me.

16. Sasha says:

I feel like the red drains her whereas the gold makes her look more alive(for a lack of better words). She’s literally glowing! Maybe it’s the lighting or something but the gold is definitely making her look flawless.