November 13th, 2012
Men's style

Marina types, “So, I’ve been asking my boyfriend what he wants for Christmas and he showed me this picture of Meek Mill, [saying] he likes the jacket.”

“Would you be able to help me find out where it’s from/who designed it? Thank you!”
I was stumped, so hopped on the line with Mill’s stylist Sade Tavia, who divulged Mr. Mill was outfitted in this Spring 2012 piece by Roberto Cavalli:

We’re well into Fall/Winter, so the jacket has most likely long since sold out. If you want the exact look, perhaps contact your local Roberto Cavalli store to see what they may have.
What do you think of Meek’s cover?

*Just for fun, see the video for the album here:

Meeks styles in several high priced tees, including this $170 McQ by Alexander McQueen X Ray print crewneck:

And this $725 Dolce & Gabbana printed logo tee:

Posted In
14 comments

14 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Meek Mill’s Young & Gettin’ It Album Cover Roberto Cavalli Spring 2012 Brown Leather Contrast Panel Jacket”

1. tasha says:

I think it is a nice jacket. idk why his belt buckle is unbuckled. We can see the H and know what it stands for.

2. kay says:

The jacket looks pretty basic something you can find at a thirft shop.

3. Empress says:

Cute jacket, I don’t listen to rap music though. Lol

4. lola says:

He made such a classic jacket look cheap and tacky. Why are you pressing stacks and stacks of dollar bills on your face? Girl, goodbye!!

5. Marina says:

Thank you so much! And wow, what a quick reply. Amazing. I love your blog by the way and I check it daily. Keep up the great work. xx

6. MsA says:

The jacket? Very nice. Talking into money? Chupppsssss….

7. juju says:

Marina good question tho, Claire what are some Christmas present ideas for guys

Meek Mill is a BIRD

9. Brie says:

Jacket is nice, belt is looking for attention, and the talking to money is a joke that was started by Mayweather and 50 cent on a episode of 24/7.

10. Above Par says:

I love the jacket on the runway, but like @Lola said, He cheapens the hell out of it. He makes it look like a Citi Trendz pickup.

11. This might be inappropriate. But honestly most rappers give black people a bad name doing ugly sh*t like this. If there was something more visually pleasing accompanying this stack of money besides his face then I would keep my mouth shut..but seriously? Holding money up to your skin just looks childish and dirty.

And I agree, the jacket is not bad…but why is his belt undone? Is it too small? He could afford R Cavalli & not a proper fitting belt? LOL I can’t..

12. The Tee’s are mad dope tho, props to the stylist on that.

Shanon shut yo ass up