November 13th, 2012
Beyonce, Celebrity Style
Splurge: Beyoncé’s Instagram 3.1 Phillip Lim Ka-Pow Comic Print Sweater
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Ka-Pow! Ready for another dose of Beyoncé‘s Instagram style? The hot mama posed up against a cement wall for the social networking site in a $554 3.1 Phillip Lim Ka-Pow Comic Print Sweater, tan leather skinnies, and golden Marc by Marc Jacobs flats.

Her ivory sweater is woven from merino wool and pays homage to pop-art.

If you’re up for a splurge, shop her look below.

I live! Beyoncé has been doing her thing in the fashion department as of late. I’m not mad at her stylish snaps at all. Keep ‘em coming!

What do you think? Are you feeling her look?

~Cliché

P.S. Claire also wore the fab sweater during New York Fashion Week. Definitely a hot one to have!

Images: Instagram

45 Responses to “Splurge: Beyoncé’s Instagram 3.1 Phillip Lim Ka-Pow Comic Print Sweater”

1. Jihan says:

I’m having trouble finding a flaw

2. Claire says:

Love that sweater! Bey’s giving me ideas on how I can wear mine;)

3. MissRich.com says:

I love that sweater… I love how she did it with the yellow leather pants, nice twist!

4. Empress says:

Cute! I like her tan leather skinnies! Claire also looks nice with that skirt!

5. Cameron Brown - fashion bomb says:

Great Minds Think Alike, Claire werk!

6. Cute, but I’m kinda hoping Beyonce doesn’t become obsessed with showing us her OOTD.

If she uses her Instagram to show her new swag, I’m on board. Some show themselves getting high, others inspire with style. Just my take.

8. Ali says:

Bawahaha! Sun.kissed, prepare yourself. She’s out to prove she can be stylish too. Can’t let “lessor” sis get all the fashion shine! She looks good, but I peeped game long time ago…

Claire gets a snap and a “you better do it!” from me. Loves it.

9. AH says:

@ Ali, I noticed that too. Sheesh, can Solange have something? It just seems like she’s trying to prove she can be as ”hip” and ”cool” as her little sis.

10. hahahaha says:

Beyonce’s been on Instagram for a week and i’m already tired of her. I don’t ever want to see a bun again.

She can never win with the masses. I’d prefer to see her outfits opposed to her rolling blunts. Keep posting them, Bey!

12. JK says:

Keep the Mulan hairbuns coming boo. I’M checking for them.

13. mary says:

WAITWAIT.. claire..,i hope you did PAY for this sweater….

14. Claire says:

@mary No, I stole it. How else would I acquire a sweater unless I bought it? Newsflash: big fancy brands don’t give me sh*t, I buy my clothes just like everybody else. If not, I’m required to disclose it i.e, ‘courtesy of so and so’. Thx.

15. Donnell says:

Bey can’t seem to win with folks. She looks great and more youthful than usual. These looks and instagram works for her. I love the edginess. Go Bey

16. jeda says:

I like it, go Bey!

Claire, I’m so antsy waiting on another style post from your life…let us have it pweety please!

Blessings

17. SHOEFETISH says:

Sorry no shade, but I’m tired with Beyonce posing on instagram

18. bella says:

lmao. i die when Claire reads!

19. bella says:

anyways i love beyonce’s new swag. the bun looks super cute on her.

20. homey.lover.friend says:

I’m a fan of Beyonce on stage but I have no interest in seing her daily style. She doesn’t have the attitude to pull off half of the things that she wears. She’s managed to make a funky sweater and leather pants look quite stale. She should own her glamourous style like JLO and stop playing in Solange’s closet.

21. Tawanda says:

I LOVE when Claire snaps back! Love it!

22. Dolostar says:

@shoefetish isn’t that what everyone does on Instagram. Y’all are killing me. Bey is doing nothing different than what everyone else post on social networks. Keep killing em bey. I’m here for it.

23. fricken LOVE your response Claire! Love it!
    you work for your stuff and that is what I appreciate and LOVE!

as far as Beyonce… ehhhh I feel like she is just trying to hard to become a fashionista now… Solange was getting the credit for that aspect and it worked. Beyonce is truly talented and I love her qualities but I feel like its too much and too “posed”…. I wanna see her instagram be more of her life and her personality… not what she thinks we want to see—– sorry Im just not part of the Bey Hive or Bey Stan or whatever it is… still love her for her talents and drive though

So who taking care of blue? Lol

@Jenn I agree with wanting to see more of her personality. It feels like she is trying to have the best of both worlds, being social without being social. She doesn’t add captions or follow anyone. It doesn’t feel personal

26. yusufswifee says:

I am always here for King Besus, but me no likey the instagram posts. I see her trying to connect to her fans/cry for attention…I am not feeling it. I like my mysterious, stand offish B better. Also, as much as I love her – I havent checked for her style.

Claire, the skirt and sweater combo is fab! WERK!

27. Keity says:

It is starting to seem like she’s trying to take Solo’s fashionista shine. I mean Bey let the girl have something. She couldn’t get the shine musically and I personally think her music is good, so she found her niche’ in ecclectic fashion, don’t take that away from her too!!! lol!!! and for the Bey stans (i.e. it’s not HATE)

28. Faith says:

LOVE this sweater! Bey looks super cute, but I actually like Claire’s styling better. *gasp* the leather pants are too close to B’s complexion!

29. Kat says:

Maybe the new style is reflecting the direction she wants to take her music. If so, im with it. Plus I love this whole 80′s vibe she’s giving.

30. Jonesy says:

I agree with ALI…Beyonce is setting out to show you stans that she too can be stylish with clashing prints etc etc………chileeeeeeee, le sigh!

The outfit is cute nevertheless, but yeah, I def peeped game!
    You would not think this child has a child! LOL

31. nia says:

lol @Faith at first glance I thought she want wearing pants at all!

I’ve never been a huge Beyonce style fan and she really isn’t changing my mind. I wish her image hadn’t been so ice queen perfect all these years and maybe we’d be more open to her now, it just seems weird.

32. Alexis says:

I would have liked the look better with Timbs or a combat boot… But the sweater is cute!

33. Crystal says:

So everytime Beyonce posts an ootd on Instagram, it’s going to end up on this blog? Ok. I like the sweater but I hate those pants and flats. It makes the funky sweater look matronly. I like Claire’s skirt combo much better. And I agree with whomever said she’s being social without being social. I’m a fan of celebrities that actually want to connect with their fans, not just jump on social media because their PR team told them to. I also read that Beyonce was pretty low in the social media rankings for a star of her status so I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s just trying to win another award.

34. I’m here for whatever Beyonce does, is, wants to do or say or not say. #stan #deal lol

35. Nikki says:

Oh because Solange owns Instagram, right? And she was the only person doing OOTD until Beyonce stealthily decided to steal her shine…man please, YALL FUNNY

Beyonce looks cool. I like how both outfits are styled.

36. S. says:

Beyonce keeps em talking…good or bad she always creates a buzz. I like it, she doesnt have to get personal on IG, she’s never been personal. It seems she’s just having fun playing dress up like the rest of us girls do.

37. xoxo10 says:

Love Bey’s outfit!!!! The whole OOTD seems staged… She’s always behind some solid brick wall, no candid pics nor does she take the photo herself…. P.S. I’m almost certain she isn’t the one posting the pictures on IG, her media team is… She just has to show up and take the pic. This is all a ploy to get more buzz for her upcoming album. Desperate nonetheless clever and it works!! Fans eat it up. Talented yes but sometimes she comes off disingenuous!!!

38. Neishy56 says:

Beyonce is wearing that sweater! I’m sorry, but she rocked it better than Claire and the model. It doesn’t even look as good on them.

39. endESQ says:

She is dressing UP to go record this new album. Do your thing, ma.

40. y says:

I love Beyonce posts!
    Also, I think Im almost sure her flats are Marc by Marc Jacobs. I have a pair in black and can spot those mouse flats anywhere :)

Blue has a pair too! you blogged about it months ago :)

41. Erin says:

Love her, love her fearlessness.

42. momo says:

any idea where her black/leopard print shades are from?

43. onapina says:

Claire looks soooooo 9ce and diff#go gal*

44. Tiara says:

I love this side of Bey!