November 13th, 2012
Rihanna, Snapshot
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Rihanna by Sebastian Kim for GQ’s Man of the Year Issue 2012.

Source: GQ.com

65 Responses to “Snapshot: Rihanna by Sebastian Kim for GQ’s Man of the Year Issue 2012 [Full Spread]”

1. binks says:

Double damn! Her body is my inspiration get it Rihanna.

2. lala says:

her nip nip is flat out showing omg.. but on the other hand she looks really amazing in GQ

3. BlackOrchid says:

Why do female celebrities feel the need to show off so much skin? I like Rihanna, I really do, and I want to like this shoot but I just can’t.

4. wow.... says:

This Bish is Bad!!!! Period . Point . Blank

5. Dria says:

Rhi looks hot!…if you feel otherwise then you must have some hate in your heart lol. Lets not forget this is for a MEN’S magazine not a fashion magazine and we all know she slays those shoots too. Hitting he gym this winter to have this body by spring time!

6. Danielle says:

ZZZZzzzZZZZZ bring me to glory with some High Fashion spreads

7. Nikola says:

Hey you won’t have that body forever so you might as well enjoy it while it’s sitting up right before gravity brings it down. Get that ish Rih Rih!

8. AshleeJay. says:

Nice shoot but In the third photo where the heck are her toe!!

9. Chris styles says:

Hot!

10. Kris says:

Damn. Yes yes and more yes. Gym inspiration much?

11. Dion says:

Oh. My. Gah. Riri can get it any day she wants it…and I’m STRAIGHT! 0_0

12. binky says:

I think she is a gorgeous girl but i’m wondering whats next after these type of photos… like what else can you put out there other than spreading eagle.

13. Vick says:

I see her nipple in the first pic

14. Trish says:

She knows who she is and doesn’t apologise for it.
    Thats admirable!

15. Frost says:

So many people are so demure, which is really surprising given this day and age and the fact that we’re in America.

There is nothing tasteless about these photographs. They’re artistically done and very simple. Maybe they should be in black and white so that people aren’t so offended?

I’ve seen gratuitous nudity and overtly sexual photographs. These, are not it.