November 12th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Kimye, Rita Ora, Iman, and More!
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

With the exception of the EMA’s, our celebrity pals laid low this weekend, providing little weekend fodder for all of us. Those famous faces that did make it out, managed to look relatively chic.

Here we go:

Kimye hit the streets of London in their usual fare. Kim sported (what else?) an all-black velvet jumpsuit with a pair of lacy Louboutins, while Yeezy kept things simple in a white tee, blazer, jeans, and athletic sneakers. Yawn!

Kourtney Kardashian was also in London with boo Scott Disick. She uplifted a white jacket and blouse with printed pants from Australian brand Cameo. Looks like Kourt could teach her little sis a thing or two about rocking a good monochromatic ‘fit!

Rita Ora blessed the masses with her usual flair and questionable footwear. The singer was spied right before the EMA’s in a Kokon To Zai hoodie and gold creepers.

Queen Mother Iman gave the kids a lesson in glamour at the Cinema Society’s screening of “Hotel Noir.” Hot!

Frank Ocean was seen fraternizing with Karl Lagerfeld, who doesn’t look that pleased to be with the ‘Bad Religion’ singer. I would happily take his place.

The paparazzi snapped Selena Gomez leaving her NYC hotel. I love this casual chic look on her, but I do wish she’d put on a jacket. It wasn’t that cold in the city last night, but it also wasn’t warm enough to be outside with no coat!

Riri took a page from the Kimye handbook and bet on all black with touches of leather. Ca-ute!

Jessica Alba layered up in a sweater, fur vest, and heeled booties to do some holiday shopping with her family. I’m usually not wowed by Alba’s style, but for some reason, I’m really feeling this look. Hot!

Jordin Sparks was on hand for the T.I. concert at the Comerica theatre in Phoenix, Arizona (of all places). The singer opted for casual Friday drabness in a grey mini, knee-high black boots, and a black pullover sweater.

Rocsi Diaz played with a lot of different trends for the event: Camo harem pants, spiked pumps, and a leather jacket, tying it all together with a utilitarian low pony. Hmm… am I the only one that thinks this look is a little disjointed?

That’s all folks! Who had your fave looks this weekend?

~Jihan

34 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Kimye, Rita Ora, Iman, and More!”

1. Jei says:

Queen Mother Iman && Rih serves the kids. I do like Jessica Alba’s look && Rocsi’s pants are cute. Deets..

2. Empress says:

Kourtney looks cute! Everybody else *yawns*

3. Rachel says:

Kourtney and Selena rocked it for me. I’m actually feeling Jessica’s look also (which is surprising for me too)

4. michezulu says:

Jessica’s little girl is stylish and adorable.

5. Prettigyrl78 says:

selena gomez is so cute and iman is a baddie!…bye rocsi =\

6. Goldeelocks says:

I’m kinda digging the simplicity of Jordan Sparks outfit.

7. Izhause says:

Please don’t Insult Rhianna like that and say she took a page from the 2 homies Kimye!

8. tasha says:

Loving Kourt’s look. She has amazing style. Kim jumpsuit is cute wish it wasnt velvet though.

Rosci looks lost.

Jessica Outfit isnt doing it for me at all.

9. Scarlett says:

I like Rocsi’s outfit!

10. jUICElOVE says:

kourtney looks great wish we could see more of her and less kim

11. Jenna says:

Kourtney is the most stylish Kardashian sister and this post just proved it! Not a fan of harem pants but I like the way Rocsi put hers together. Like RiRi’s outfit too.

12. Kitty B. says:

I love Rocsi’s outfit! Something about it works!

Sighs Kim’s outfit looks like something straight out of House of Dereon, CHEAP!

Loving RiRi’s look as well

13. kay says:

lmao at Kanye west sneakers, all he need are mom jeans. Those sneaker are for the nursing home buddy

14. Jessica Alba looks tired…
    Anastasia – Fashion designer

15. SLIMB says:

Kim & kanye are so cute :) as well as Kourtney and Scott – love her pants.
    Iman is so beautiful.
    & this looks like this is a flashback pic of jordin sparks lol

16. Tia says:

But. Karl always looks like that.

17. Donnell says:

Everyone looked gorgeous. Don”t understand the hate on Kim tho. If she wants to wear all black who cares she always looks polished. When others on this same post had on all black it was hot and cute, go figure.

18. Loves Kourtney’s look! Iman is shutting it all the way down. Rihanna and those potato sack leather trousers need to have a seat. I like Rocsi’s look.

19. Enigma says:

I actually like Rosci outfit minus the scarf. I liked both Kim and Kourtney’s out as well

20. S. says:

Iman is beautiful

21. Honey B says:

That’s the best casual look I’ve ever seen on Rocsi. I definitley like it…

22. Kiesha says:

Iman wears all-black, its divine but Kim wears all-black, its yawn ! Its ok to have an opinion but I don’t visit fashionbombdaily for bias posts

23. Kisha says:

Loving Rocsi’s outfit! I’ve been looking for a cute pair of camo pants, and I really like these on her.

24. Jihan says:

@Kiesha

why don’t we put it into perspective: Kim always wears all black these days, which is why I said “yawn” because it’s expected and I’m bored with it.

It’s not that serious.

There have been SEVERAL occasions on which I have praised her even for the monochromatic ‘fits. If that’s biased, then I guess I’m a flip-flopper.

cheers.

Yaasss Iman! She shut it down effortlessly. #thatsall

26. Kai says:

The picture they those of Kim actually does her no justice in my opinion at least. I’ve seen this look on other blogs and she looked really cute and polished. I like the velvet jumpsuit.

27. AubreyB. says:

Rocsi’s pants are from Zara, they have other camo bottoms as well.

28. Kay'Gee says:

Jihan… she’s obviously not current so excuse her ignorance. :)

29. itsjustme says:

iman is STUNNING!

30. andie says:

Kim looks cute, but Lord please plzzzzzzzzzzz help her find her identity! If this is what you have to do to keep a man, ill be single forever!!
    Iman and Rihanna are giving me life…even in all black
    I don’t get what everybody else is looking at with Jessica Alba
    Rocsi ummmm…moving on
    And jordan is the worst of them all

31. LaTasha says:

Question: Does Iman age? She looks so beautiful.

Kourtney of course keeps slaying em’. Love her look. Kim K. looked a hot mess but what’s new these days.

I loved Rihanna’s shoes. Her pants, I thought were a bit too baggy.

32. Rebecca says:

Those chanel sneakers on Rita Ora are atrocious

33. T-fal says:

Iman!!! Isn’t jordin sparks from Arizona, seem to remember that from American idol

34. AlliHam says: