/* analytics code */
• Azealia Banks‘s new music video for Atlantis is sure to trigger a few acid flashbacks in some aging hippes.
What do you think of her trippy new vid? (Fashin)
• Angela Simmons has announced plans to launch a new website, “Angela I Am.” Will you be checking it out? (Global Grind)
• Karlie Kloss and Victoria’s Secret caught their share of flack last week after the model came trouncing down the runway at the brand’s yearly high-profile fashion show on Wednesday in a Native American headdress. Victoria’s Secret has since decided to omit the look from the show’s national broadcast. “We are sorry that the Native American headdress replica used in our recent fashion show has upset individuals. We sincerely apologize as we absolutely had no intention to offend anyone. Out of respect, we will not be including the outfit in any broadcast, marketing materials nor in any other way.” Karlie took to twitter to also apologize for the misstep: “I am deeply sorry if what I wore during the VS Show offended anyone. I support VS’s decision to remove the outfit from the broadcast.” As if anyone could stay mad at Karlie! What do you think? Was the look offensive, or are people overreacting? (HuffPost)
• Here’s a look at some of the animated representations of fashion’s most noted players for Barney’s Disney “Electric Holiday” collaboration. Can you guess who’s who? (WWD)
• Kenneth Cole is certainly pleased about the election’s outcome. The designer’s latest billboard wittily congratulates the President on winning a second term: “That’s two jobs saved. Congratulations President Obama (and long live Big Bird.)” Cole also had a clever ad ready if Mitt
ens Romney had won: “Mitt Happens. Congratulations President Romney (condolences to Big Bird and family).” (WWD)