November 11th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

Heidi Klum attended The MTV European Awards in Germany in the same $4,500 Versace Chainmail Paneled Silk Crepe Dress Jennifer Hudson wore to perform at WE Day in Toronto back in September:

While both ladies accessorized with Versace Metal Heel Pumps, Jennifer went for black, while Heidi added a bit of interest with gray. The ladies also offered different hair options, with Jennifer in cascading shoulder length curls and Heidi rocking a pony.
The black shift is emboldened by chainmail details and a form skimming fit.

Neither lady took cues from the runway, where the frock was modeled with knee high boots and a bright clutch.

At any rate, I think they both look lovely. It’s hard to go wrong with such a banging piece, and both Bombshells allowed the dress to shine by going for understated shoes and accessories.
What do you think?

22 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Heidi Klum vs. Jennifer Hudson in Versace’s Fall 2012 Chainmail Paneled Silk Crepe Dress”

1. solange says:

SORRY J-Hud but I have to give this one to Ms. Heidi Klum *point..blank..PERIOD

2. Misskhadiva says:

HEIDI!!! sorry I had to scream

3. Empress says:

JHud

4. Lmao says:

Ashy knees at 8 o clock

5. caprice says:

Jennifer. Damn she looking more svelte than the models.

6. bella says:

whoever picks j.hud is truly delusional.

Heidi. She is slaying Jennifer AND the model.

7. Debbie says:

J HUd needs a stylist that understand her body shape and height because she never get it right…she’s cool though

8. TRUTH TELLER says:

J HUD!!!

9. SLIMB says:

Jennifer.

10. No'maam says:

Heidi got you hud. But in all fairness who of us could stand next to a super model and wear it better?

11. AllHam says:

Heidi, it does not look as good on Jennifer, she probably should have worn an updo.

12. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Heidi all the way!

Heidi hands down and here’s why. The outfit is already black and stands out on it’s own; no need to make it any busy with the black shoes and full hair. Heidi was serving us European chic, minimalism at it’s best.

14. Kemistre B. says:

Both women look great and their shoes are FIERCE honey! Get your shoe game up by checking out Kemistre Boutique.. Home of the statement shoe! (www.kemistre.net)

15. binks says:

I pick Heidi because I like the overalls styling i.e. hair, makeup,etc. But J-Hud doesn’t look bad at all she better werk but I wish she which up her hairstyle a bob would look great on her now.

16. I was prepared to vote for Heidi before I saw the pics. When I saw the pictures I decided the both looked great and voted accordingly. THEN I scrolled down and saw a pic of JHud rocking the dress with fishnets! Hell no! Can I vote again, lol.

17. addikted2fashion says:

Heidi. J Hud and those stockings killed me ever so softly.

18. If J Hud wouldn’t have been wearing fishnets she would have looked better, it’s a dress that suits women with some curves, and Heidi has none.

19. Elle says:

I like it on J Hud. Her curves set it off a little bit better to me as opposed to just being straight and narrow.

20. kay says:

I sorry I have to say this but Heidi Klum, J-Hud lost her shape

21. J Danielle says:

I’ve come to the conclusion that it doesn’t matter what Jennifer Hudson wears she just doesn’t have a fabulous bone in her body. She looks great in that dress but Heidi is killing her with ease. You know how some people just have “it.” I can’t explain but Jennifer definitely doesn’t have it. :/