November 9th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Rihanna
By Faith

Rihanna made an appearance at Boudoir in NYC to fête her friend/hairstylist Ursula Stephens’s birthday party. She kept it neutral in black, but gave her look some life with leather trousers and a pair of Chanel Chanel Paris Logo Frame Sunglasses:

Her very rare sunglasses feature the brand’s logo and a round silhouette.

Hot! I am living for these shades and definitely need them in my life.

If you’re up for the splurge, head to Depuis1924.com to check out Rihanna’s sunglasses, though they are unfortunately sold-out.

What do you think?

Posted In
12 comments

12 Responses to “Splurge: Rihanna’s Ursula Stephens Birthday Party Chanel Chanel Paris Logo Frame Sunglasses”

1. mi manning says:

i heart it! i looooooove me some Chanel..and Rihanna is rockin’ it well!

2. DBShuneek says:

her hair is nice in the second pic…that is all

3. Jhess says:

why must u guys post things that are sold out? -_-

4. Taj says:

The glasses are hot and she is beautiful and fly.

5. BG says:

I like the shape and would love to wear these!

6. lala says:

Very cute i love Chanel.. SIMPLY DOPE..!!

7. MissRich says:

Love the round sunnies trend brings me back to early 90′s fashion!!!

8. Gia says:

I need these sunglasses in my life where can I buy them?

9. Vernon says:

I drop a comment whenever I especially enjoy a article on a blog or if I have something to add to the
    conversation. It is caused by the passion communicated in the article I browsed.
    And after this article Splurge: Rihanna’s Ursula Stephens Birthday Party Chanel
    Chanel Paris Logo Frame Sunglasses | The Fashion Bomb Blog : Celebrity
    Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show ReviewsThe Fashion Bomb Blog :
    Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews.
    I was actually moved enough to post a thought :
    -P I do have a couple of questions for you if you usually do not
    mind. Could it be just me or do a few of these remarks look like coming from brain dead
    people? :-P And, if you are writing on other sites, I’d like to follow you.
    Would you list the complete urls of your communal pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or
    twitter feed?