November 9th, 2012
Snapshot
Snapshot: Rita Ora by Tyrone Lebon for V Magazine Fall 2012

Rita Ora photographed by Tyrone Lebon for V Magazine Fall 2012. Styling by Anna Trevelyan.

Posted In
14 comments

14 Responses to “Snapshot: Rita Ora by Tyrone Lebon for V Magazine Fall 2012”

1. ShopHushHair says:

Rita is growing on me…Love the first picture

2. T says:

She looks like Beyonce in this picture.

3. T says:

The first picture***

4. DBShuneek says:

Rita just always looks so pale to me

5. just wondering? says:

What race is she? Black, white, mixed?

6. tt says:

@ just wondering?

she’s albanian, but she doesn’t look like any albanians i’ve seen (think drita from mob wives). she looks albanian & black (mixed) to me.

7. Miss Medusa says:

is it me, or is this comparison w/ Rita and Rihanna much like Mariah and Whitney?! Rihanna is looking more and more like Whitney (in my opinion) and they get Rita, a biracial singer just like Mariah Carey. I’m just saying…history always repeats itself…and I’m over it….they need to get a new agenda!

8. @miss medusa.. too bad neither of them can sing ANYTHING like whitney and mariah..so those comparisons are irrelevant.

9. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Exactly @special zebra! I agree with you 100%. But c’mon really, who is she? I know she’s a singer but how did she rise to fame so quickly?? I guess being under Jay-Z’s label makes you be the first in line for stardomship…

10. mi manning says:

no…you don’t get what I’m saying! I’m saying that to keep re-creating the same personnas is very weird and suspicious! I know they can’t sing nearly as well, especially like Whitney…read in between the lines b/c EVERYTHING i say has relevance!!!!!!!!!!

11. Jhess says:

No no no. She needs modeling lessons.

12. babyB says:

I still don’t get the big deal with her. I can only name ONE of her songs and its not that great so…..

13. jessica says:

this blog is still promoting the white woman………..

14. Jem says:

Rita is a Rhianna wannabe, so girl bye